CLOSED - The "I Want New Games for My Birthday" Auction
- Justin SchafferUnited States
ColoradoDiscover Fun Together
April 10th is my 27th birthday so I'm selling off some games that don't get enough love so I can raise some money to buy myself some new ones!
- This auction will start on Friday, April 4th and end sometime on Friday, April 11th.
- All games come from a smoke-free home.
- All bids are in US dollars and must be in whole dollar amounts.
- Games are listed with their condition, a starting bid, and a Buy it Now amount.
- Someone posting a Buy It Now (BIN) will automatically win the game and the bids for that game will close.
- Transactions will be done through Paypal (or cash if local pickup) and I will make sure that BGG gets its 3%.
- Please complete payment to me within 5 days of the auction ending. If I do not receive payment from you during that time or have not heard from you, you will be notified that you have forfeited your bid and the sale will go to the next highest bidder.
- Winner pays the actual shipping costs.
- I will ship your items within 1 day of receiving payment.
- I’m shipping via USPS from zip code 80223, and I'll try to use USPS Priority where possible so you get your games quickly.
- I'll be happy to combine shipping if you win multiple games.
- I am not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- If you would like to include insurance in the shipping costs, please let me know.
- Local pickup is free and welcomed if you live in the Denver, CO area.
Thanks for taking a look! Feel free to send me a GeekMail with any questions.
- [+] Dice rolls