[CLOSED] Auction (ends 5/11) - HeroQuest, Tokaido, Pandemic, and more
- JJLUnited States
CLOSED! Thanks to all the bidders!Recommend
Letting some games go to clear out the shelves a bit. That and my gaming budget has been almost totally blown only 4 months into the year. I have a problem, I know. Could be worse, I tell my wife. I could be addicted to narcotics. Or gambling. Or buying handbags despite having too many handbags already, none of which get used. That last one didn't go over so well. Anyway ...
AUCTION END / SNIPING
(1) Auction ends in the evening on May 11, 2014. End time is set but will be kept a secret to deter sniping. If you definitely want one of these games, don't wait until the last minute ... since you won't know when the last minute is. Better yet, just BIN.
(2) I will end the auction on each item individually. I do this in case there happens to be bids very close to the end of the auction -- I will hold certain items open for an extra hour, for example, to make sure the previous bidders get a chance to respond if they'd like. Just trying to be fair (and get as much money as possible, let's be honest).
(3) All bids must be made in the comments below the item. Only whole dollar bids are valid. If you have numbers other than two zeros after a decimal point, your bid will be ignored. All prices are in US dollars -- so should your bids.
(4) Each item has a reserve. While technically a "soft" reserve, I just want to be up front that I am unlikely to accept bids below the reserve. You never know though, so feel free to try if you feel like it.
(5) Each item will have a Buy-It-Now (BIN) price, eventually.
All BINs will be revealed on May 5, 2014 (six days before the auction ends). I do this so everyone gets a chance to check out the auction. While I monitor BGG almost non-stop, 24 hours a day, that is unhealthy and should not be rewarded, right?
EDIT: BINs posted for all items.
(6) If you bid the BIN price (or just say "BIN"), you win immediately ... unless someone else BIN'd before you. Meaning their comment appears before yours. If you're a slow typer and/or the term "baud" still applies to your internet connection, well, just bid as soon as you can.
(7) Every game's condition is described below. If you have any questions, send me a geekmail.
(8) We have cats. If you're allergic, you have my sympathies because so am I. My wife wanted a cat, I'm allergic, so we got two cats. The cats are not permitted near my games. But then again I mostly assume they have contaminated everything in my house to some degree. (They are very clean and well-groomed and everything, but just giving full disclosure.)
(9) Shipping is from 22206. Local pickup also possible in the Washington, DC or Baltimore metro areas.
(10) Buyer pays full cost of shipping, including shipping materials if required. No shipping surcharge, handling fee, etc. -- you only pay the actual cost of shipping. I'll ship almost anywhere as long as you pay for it. For those of you without a US shipping address, that probably means shipping will be expensive. If you're unsure, make sure to check BEFORE bidding.
(11) I will ship using USPS, flat rate if possible. If you have a problem with that, check with me BEFORE bidding to see if something can be worked out. Insurance and tracking are required (at your cost, if any).
(12) I will, of course, combine shipping if you win multiple items.
(13) **Very Important** I will only accept payment by Amazon Gift Card. Not Paypal. Not super-diamond-platinum-black-American Express Card (though if you have one, I really would love to be your friend -- I'm cool, let's hang out). It's very simple to do -- just go to Amazon.com and buy a gift card in the amount of your winning bid(s) to send me via e-mail. Geekmail me if you have questions.
(14) Payment must be made within 3 days of auction end (in other words, by May 14, 2014). If this is a problem (e.g., you're going out of town), let me know ASAP -- I'm sure we can work it out.
(15) All transactions will go through the BGG marketplace so BGG gets its cut.
- [+] Dice rolls