DixiJos monthly charity auction (Free worldwide shipping) - Ongoing Auction-List. Closed and sold items included
my name is Johannes and i am an addict to the boardgaming hobby. :-) I tend to buy too many games and all the unplayed games on my shelves are making me feel anxious. Beside of that I am actually not happy with the efforts I put into making this world a better place.
So this geeklist has multiple aims.
- First of all. I want to raise money for projects and organizations I consider worth supporting.
- Second, I want to put these organizations into spotlight and encourage other geeks to donate money.
- And last but not least this is a great way to streamline my collection. :-)
So how will this work?
Every month I will put a game up for auction.
Usually the auction will run from the first to the last day of month.
In the item description I will also introduce an organization.
The money raised by the auction will complety go to this organization.
After the auction is over I will set up an marketplace item so BGG gets its 3% and after the winner has paid I will donate the money to the organization.
No matter how much money is raised by the item worldwide shipping costs are always on me (usually 14,99€).
What can you do to support?
- Bid early, bid high
- Spread the word
- Geekmail me suggestions for organizations to support in upcoming auctions
- Geekmail me if you want to help by adding stuff to an item
- Geekmail me with item ideas for upcoming auctions
- Maybe you want to jump in one month and offer an item
So, lets get this started.
Every auction winner will get this MB:
You can show your support spotting this MB:
This geeklist is now part of MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
still not closed
- [+] Dice rolls