Game Microbadge Giveaway 2014
- Choubi Gogs(Choubi)FranceMy avatar is from the chilren's game Monster Mash
This my "annual"* geeklist to allow new users to get microbadges of their favourite games, while providing a small incentive to help and contribute.
So here goes:
If you are a big fan of game X but don't have the microbadge to show it yet. Tell us of your contributions for this game and maybe other fans will help you spread the game's colors in the forums!
(NB: it takes 8 GG for a microbadge)
Here are the rules:
1) Add an item with the game whose microbadge you want.
2) Tell us why you want the microbadge, why are you a fan of the game, how you came accross it, tell us a little bit of your history with the game, tell us what you want really! If there are more than 1 MB for the game, tell us which one you'd like!
3) Tell us why you deserve the microbadge, what have you done, have you written some very good session reports? A pretty unique review? Did you translate the rules in another language? Did you upload useful files? You need to have participated in one way or another to be eligible!
4) How far are you from getting the MB?
5) Finally, if you do get the MB, be sure to update your profile and showcase it to everyone!
This giveaway is open to everyone, as long as you have participated and don't have the GG for a microbadge, even if you already have several other microbadges or an avatar.
Also, restrict yourself for fan microbadges!
Another remark: every GG tip to the geeklist will be donated to those who need the Microbadges, but I'd rather you tip directly those you think worthy.
Last but not least: I'd like to thank Blott once more for providing me with the idea in the first place with his christmas avatar giveaways!
*Yeah, not so annual, I've forgotten the past two years...
- [+] Dice rolls