Closed--Leaving Massachusetts Part 3. BINs for all games. Includes Agents of Smersh (KS version), Macao, Memoir, Puerto Rico, and more!
- Nate Meyer(n8meyer)United States
Auction closed, I will contact the winners sometime tomorrow. Thanks to all that bid.Recommend
I'm moving. Since it's easier, lighter (and cheaper) to haul virtual currency across the country than it is games I never play, I have decided that I must trim my game collection. This is my third auction, so please bear with me. I will try not to make many mistakes. I liked the rules thatMustafa ÜnlüUnited States
used in his past auction, so I am reusing them with some small changes.
Here are the rules:
- For most games there is a soft reserve price and a BIN price. I may sell the game for less than the soft reserve, but I may not. If there is a starting bid, will not sell it for less than the starting bid.
- Bids must be in whole dollar increments.
- Short auction. I don't believe that auctions get better with age -- they should not be left to percolate and age for days. This one will be over some time on Friday June 20, 2014.
- End time. I will end the auction some time in the evening of June 20th, likely after 8 p.m. (EST). In an attempt to discourage sniping, I will not disclose the time that I will end the auction.
- Shipping: I don't believe in making money from shipping. I will ship to the US only and will charge you what it costs me to get the game(s) out to you. You will not see excessive shipping prices here. I have a few regional boxes (that are often less to send than flat rate) and will use them if I can. I also use USPS online to print shipping labels, which will save you 10%--savings that I pass on to you. I will try to find the cheapest way to send you the game(s) using USPS and you will pay the exact cost of shipping to your location from zip code 01612 plus delivery confirmation and insurance if the game(s) value is greater than $50 (unless you choose to opt out of this). In the event of me running out of regional and/or reuseable boxes, I will use priority or flat rate boxes (depending on what I can get from the PO).
- Local pickup is possible if you are in the Worcester MA area.
- All sales will go through the BGG marketplace. Payment by Paypal please.
- I expect payment within 3 days of the end of the auction. I reserve the right to cancel the sale if no payment is received by then.
GAMES CONDITION: Read this carefully. Unless noted otherwise, the games have been opened, punched and played several times. I take good care of them and most of them are in very good to excellent condition. Some shelfwear is present unless noted otherwise. All games are from a smoke-free and pet-free home. Any game that does not meet these criteria will be noted in its entry.
EDITED to fix date typo
- [+] Dice rolls