Alexsr's A:Z Auctions July 2014: C-E Ends Saturday 7/19
- BoardGameCo(alexsr)United States
Removing Bids: If you bid below the soft reserve, feel free to delete your bid without notifying me, since until it hits the soft reserve, I don't remove the item from my inventory. But if you made a bit at or above the Soft Reserve, and you want to retract it, you MUST notify me that you wish to do so. I've yet to actually say no to any such requests, but deleting bids without notifying me wreaks havoc on my inventory. Anyone who bids and then retracts it without notifying me, I will do my utmost to make sure the moderators enforce that bid. I am happy to let you remove bids, but you must check with me once the bid is at or above the soft reserve.Recommend
Editing Bids: When you edit a bid, I don't get a notification. In the past, I've had people bid below the soft reserve, then edit the bid to the soft reserve, but I may have then traded the game, as I never got a notice that the bid was edited. If you want to raise your bid, or in any way alter a bid, please post it as a new comment, rather then editing the first one. This is simply to ensure I properly keep the item for you.
Soft Reserve: for the most part much lower bids won't be accepted. It's there to give myself the extra leeway to say yes, not to sell that $30 soft reserve item for $10. That being said, it's your time...feel free to bid what you want. At the end of the auction, any items with any bids I'll clearly mark on the item whether sold or not, if not and you're willing to raise your bid, feel free to contact me, for the most part I will not be messaging people myself. If a bid is even a dollar under the soft reserve, it still may be traded, and at the end of the auction it's first come first serve. In other words, the only guarantee is having a bid match or exceed the soft reserve.
1) Auction starts whenever you find this list, and bidding will end sometime Saturday night (July 19th). Any items with bids in the last 12 hours when the auction ends, will be extended for 12 hours from that list bid. After that I'll be ending the item at my discretion.
2) Shipping Costs: Items will be $16 each, plus $3 per additional game.Anything on the smaller side will be cheaper, whether buying alone or as an add on. For instance, if you buy a blue moon expansion by itself, you're looking at around $5. As an add on item, maybe $1. I do try to be fair but if you want to be safe, ask first.
You may have noticed I raised the base shipping but lowered the per item shipping. If you're buying 3 items or more, that's a savings, otherwise not. That's intentional as this is a shipping and HANDLING fee. I try to be fair on shipping but if you pay a few dollars extra, you pay a few dollars extra. Take it into account when bidding, or ask for a lower rate first which I will often try to accommodate.
3) Timing: I usually send out all the geekmails within 36 hours. I hope to ship everything as soon as possible, but in these auctions I generally sell over 500 games, so bear with me on any delays. I usually start shipping the day after payment is received, and should have everything shipped within a few days of payments. When there's tracking, I'll try to message you it. Feel free to contact me to check in if you haven't heard anything in a few days.
4) International Shipping: Bid at your own risk. All bids ARE binding. In previous auctions, most international items shipped for around $70 per single 12 x 12 game box, around $100 for around 4-5 games, and upwards of $150 for 10+ games. I will be charging a $10 handling fee on all international orders. This is simply because international orders are significantly more work and energy. In addition, I will not accept bids below the soft reserve for anything shipping internationally. Same reason as above.
5) Canadian Buyers: See above but replace the $70 with $50 and the $100 with $70. For those who know about my local Toronto Trips, my next one should be around a week after the auction ends. As usual, this is simply the current plan and not a guarantee. I can not accept bids below the soft reserve on these either sorry.
6) I reserve the right to change any soft reserve prices if not yet met, as well as the BIN price as long as it has not yet been bought. In addition, I do a lot of trading so any item that has not been BIN'd, I reserve the right to withdraw from the auction at any point. On any items that have bids over the soft reserve, I will attempt to keep this to a minimum if at all (meaning once an item hits the soft reserve, I take it off my trade list, but rarely I may trade an item and forget to remove from the auction before someone bids above the soft reserve).
7) If an item doesn't have an edition listed and you want a particular edition...please ask. If you get an edition you didn't want but it wasn't listed, I'll refund the money for the game, but not for shipping and you'll be responsible for return shipping as well. I do apologize for this but with the usual barrage of items listed, I just can't take the chance I missed an edition on an item, or didn't know there was any importance between editions.
New: Just that
Like New: You can barely tell the difference between this and a new game
Very Good: No obvious issues, you would trade or sell this without feeling anything needs to be "disclaimed".
Good: Small issues...a little component or box wear, missing non essential components (e.g. extra coin tokens or other non essentials).
Acceptable: Heavy wear or lots of box damage, but completely playable.
Poor: See notes...if there aren't notes...ask for them.
9) Miscellaneous: I'm open to most payment methods, gift cards may be acceptable (ask first), listings will go through the BGG marketplace so that BGG gets their cut, I'm open to trade offers as well if you want to cut down the amount you're spending, but do so before you bid as it's more likely I'll be interested that way.
Thanks and enjoy browsing!
8) Deals: Combine across all in the A:Z auctions
a) If you buy over $100 worth of items using the BIN price, those items will qualify for free shipping. Any non BIN items in that order will still be charged the per item cost but the base shipping cost will be free, as will the per item shipping cost for any other BIN items. (only in the CONUS sorry! For all others I can take $10 off the shipping cost)
b) If you buy $250 worth of items at any price, shipping will be free period. (only in the CONUS sorry! For all others I can take $10 off the shipping cost)
Please note that these deals are valid during the auction, if you end the auction with less than $250 and want to add on, I'll try to work with you but I make no guarantees on shipping deals once the auction is over.
Link to Auction 0-B
Link to Auction C-E
Link to Auction F-K
Link to Auction L-P
Link to Auction Q-S
Link to Auction T-Z
Metalist for auctions:
- [+] Dice rolls