Back to College/ Need the Money Auction! (US only) *CLOSED*
- Mitch RuloffUnited States
*AUCTION IS CLOSED*Recommend
Hello fellow Geeks!
I have made a big step in my life to return to college and finish my degree! Yet in order to do so I will need to get rid of this wonderful and addicting hobby... I am both low on income and it is too cumbersome to be carrying around all these games (there are a lot of them). It would be wonderful to find a gang to play with up here, but eating food is also fun.
All games are in great condition, minus King of Tokyo and Android Netrunner (if I decide to include those).
First off: US ONLY PLEASE!
1. All games will be labelled with a soft reserve and a BIN price. If the SR price is not reached, then I may choose to ignore the bid and attempt to sell the game elsewhere. On the other hand I am not a good estimator with shipping costs, so feel free to place a bid under the SR and I might still accept if it's reasonable.
2. All bids must be in whole dollars
3. I will be shipping the games out through USPS from 24060 (Blacksburg, VA), but shipping costs must be paid by the buyer.
(-If you have any other preferred method, please let me know and I will try to accommodate your wishes. The shipping price must still be paid by the buyer.)
4. If you win multiple items, shipping will be combined.
5. Local pickup can be paid in cash, but all other transactions must be done through the BGG marketplace (with 3% commission) via Paypal.
6. This auction will run until July 28th, but I hold the right to delay it by 24 hours to prevent any sniping.
7. This is my first BGG auction, so things might move a bit slowly. I promise to work hard to make sure that the games are shipped out within the week to reach your doorstep as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for any help!
EDIT: I understand that many of these prices are higher than one would expect in an auction. I have been unable to do thorough research and comparison to get reasonable estimates (due to the sudden moving and all), but these games were truly kept in excellent condition. Please feel free to place any bid you believe is reasonable, and as the auction closes I will decide if the trade works for me. Thank you!
Reminder: There is one week left in the auction! If you haven't reached the SR do not worry, I will be making proper price comparisons once the auction ends. Nevertheless, if I believe the game is worth more than the bid then it will not be sold - but we can work things out in PMs if necessary. Thank you all!
Final Reminder: Today is the last day for the auction! I will be closing it sometime within the next 24 hours. Once all the bids are placed, I will PM you if you won an item - I will need your address before shipping games off. From there I will work the sold boardgames through the marketplace, and I will be shipping everything out during the week. After that I will send another PM on the full cost of game + shipping, then include my Paypal email for the monetary transaction. Once again, thank you all for the support!
- [+] Dice rolls