Gencon Virtual Flea Market
This list is intended to be nothing more than a meeting place for buyers and sellers attending Gencon. Here are some guidelines:Recommend
1) Set up your sales in the marketplace so BGG gets their cut. Who else only charges 3%?
2) If you have constraints on when you can meet up with someone, put it in the post.
3) List how you are selling the game. If you set a asking price, it is usually good form to sell it to the first person to agree to pay that price. If you want bids or best offers, specify it.
4) You and the buyer are solely responsible for arranging meeting time, place, and payment.
5) If you are going go get offended, insulted, or otherwise bothered that someone offers a lower price than you are asking, DO NOT PARTICIPATE. This is a forum where good old capitalistic haggling is encouraged!
6) If you are participating in the Math Trade and wanting to list your left overs, please wait until after the trade. It is not fair for participants of either list to have items listed in 2 places.
7) Understand that tracking down people may be VERY time consuming. I spent hours doing so at DTC, which held 750 people.... This is 50,000!
- [+] Dice rolls