Summer 2014 Worldwide Game Auction - WAVE 4
- David SchuthUnited States
Summer 2014 Worldwide Game Auction (w/ GenCon pick-up available) - WAVE 4Recommend
Closed! Thanks for bidding!
As I mentioned in the Summer 2014 Worldwide Game Auctions - WAVE 1, WAVE 2, & WAVE3, I have several games that I have not found the time to love properly, as they should be loved. Therefore, I send out this plea for others to share their love of games and find room in their homes and hearts for these wayward bound games.
It is time to purge games from my collection; some of them recognized by many as great, others are jewels in their own right. There will be several here that you probably have never heard of, but yet deserve looking into. Your bidding will determine which are great and which are overlooked. One U.S. Dollar ($1.00 USD) starting bids! (Mostly)
This auction includes a wide variety of game types and covers several years of game publishing. All kinds of games to be found here!
In the past, I have sold almost 200 games through BGG and have very positive feedback, including my packaging. You are welcome to look at my selling profile on BGG.
Pictures shown are of the actual game unless the game is in shrink, in which case a BGG stock photo will be used.
This is WAVE 4 of 4 auctions from me this summer. The listing of games for each WAVE is listed below the auction rules. Should you wish to bid in multiple WAVE auctions, I am happy to hold your item(s) until you are done bidding so you can receive or pick-up items from multiple auctions in one shipment/pick-up.
**Please make a note of rule #8 in the auction rules, as this may be different than most auctions here on BGG and also may invalidate your bid for a particular item. Why rule #8? It will drastically reduce shipping/packaging time for me, and it becomes a greater game in itself beyond the normal game of an auction, which makes it even more fun.**
WAVE 4 Auction Rules
1. Almost all games have a starting bid of $1.00 (USD). A few may have a small reserve.
2. All bids will be in increments of $1.00 (USD) or larger.
3. Shipping is from Indianapolis, IN (46268) and will be paid by the winner of the auction item. Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail flat rate, the smallest possible box.
4. I am willing and even ecstatic to combine shipping on items. For multiple item winners, I will even ship First Class, USPS. If anyone wants extra insurance, they are responsible for the extra cost. A small $1.00 handling/packaging fee will be added to each order being shipped, whether the amount is one game or twenty games.
5. International bidders are welcome to join, as I am happy to ship worldwide. However, it does take extra time, so a $2.00 handling fee per shipment will apply.
6. Except in local or GenCon Indy 2014 pick-up, all transactions will be done via PayPal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. In the case of local or GenCon Indy 2014 pick-up, BGG will still get its 3% commission, but transactions do not need to go through PayPal.
7. To avoid shipping costs, I would recommend local pick-up or pick-up at GenCon Indy 2014. Additionally, you are welcome to pay cash for local or GenCon Indy 2014 pick-up. As I live in Indianapolis, IN, GenCon Indy 2014 pick-up is just as easy as local pick-up for me. Delivery for GenCon will be on Saturday morning at 10 A.M. in front of Hall A, near the end of the building. (West side of Hall A) If you can't make it then, you are welcome to send a proxy, so long as I hear from you who your proxy will be ahead of time.
8. TO THE VICTOR: Should the bid for the last item in the WAVE 4 auction meet or exceed the total for all the rest of the items in the WAVE 4 auction, then the winner of the last item will win all of the games for which there is a bid in the whole WAVE 4 auction. In this case, all other bids on all other items will be null and void. Games with no bids on them at the end of the auction can be optioned by the VICTOR (winner of the last item), each by their minimum bid (starting price). One bid to rule them all!
9. This particular auction will run from July 31st until sometime in the evening of August 10th or morning of August 11th, 2014.
10. Also, as a couple people were bummed when they were outbid on the last couple of auctions, don't neglect the subscription service that BGG offers. When bidding on an item, be sure to click the "Subscribe to just this Geeklist Item" checkbox. This will trigger BGG to send you notices when there are changes to the item, such as you being outbid. Very handy.
WAVE 1: 6/13/2014 – 6/22/2014 or 6/23/2014
8 Second Madness
League of Pirates
Mississippi Queen: The Black Rose
Mecanisburgo Expansion 1: Moon and Ceres
Talisman: The Dragon Expansion
Ticket to Ride: Switzerland Expansion
Zuch Nach Westen
Formula D: Circuits 4 - Grand Prix of Baltimore & Buddh
If Wishes Were Fishes
Timestreams: Deck 1 - Stone Age vs. Future Tech
Timestreams: Deck 2 - Medieval vs. Modern Day
Compass and Empire
Woe to the Living
Point of Law
WAVE 2: 6/26/2014 – 7/13/2014 or 7/14/2014
Rebs & Yanks
Rise of Empires
Empires of the Void
The Bridges of Shangri-La
Tower of Babel
The Lord of the Rings Card Game: The Long Dark Adventure Pack
Small World: Leaders of Small World
Runebound: The Frozen Wastes Expansion
Descent: Journeys in the Dark - The Sea of Blood Expansion
Runebound: Mists of Zanaga Expansion
Zombie in My Pocket
Struggle of Empires
James Bond Tarot Deck & Book
WAVE 3: 7/17/2014 – 7/28/2014 or 7/29/2014
Advance to Boardwalk
Sentinels of the Multiverse
Sentinels of the Multiverse: Rook City
Go to the Head of the Class
Tesla: Master of Lightning
Devil Bunny Needs a Ham
Bitin' Off Hedz
High Stakes Drifter
HeroCard Galaxy: EGG expansion
HeroCard Galaxy: Crab expansion
Road Kill Rally
Zauberschwert & Drachenei
Rebs & Yanks
WAVE 4: 7/31/2014 – 8/10/2014 or 8/11/2014
Monty Python's Holy Grail
You 'n' It
Hector and Achilles
Axis & Allies (2004)
The Adventurers: Pyramid of Horus
- [+] Dice rolls