Steampunk Rally inventor stretch-goal geeklist!
- Gavan BrownCanada
This contest is now over!
We currently have five special bonus inventors as stretch goals. One is a dashing young Albert Einstein, but we haven’t decided on the other 4, and we want your help with that!
We are looking specifically for awesome men and women (emphasis on WOMEN) from the turn of the last Century or the Victorian Era. Ideally we want figures who were involved with science/technology/invention, but we might bend on that if you bring us someone super-awesome.
The 3 most voted for women posted, and the most popular male will be our new stretch goal Inventors!
• One post per BGG User
• Please only reference one person in history (you get one choice so choose wisely)
• Please provide 1-2 paragraphs max regarding the person's history
• Provide a sentence as to why you think they are awesome.
• Vote on as many as you want by clicking the thumb button!
• Winners will be selected as new stretch goals are unlocked.
• Ada Lovelace is our first winner, who was chosen due to our 400 Facebook like stretch goal being acquired!
• Margaret E Knight, who was chosen due to our 800 Facebook likes stretch goal being unlocked!
• Alexander Graham Bell, who was chosen due to us unlocking the $46,000 stretch goal!
• Lise Meitner, who was chosen due to us unlocking the $53,000 stretch goal!
• Sakichi Toyoda, who was chosen due to us unlocking the $69,000 stretch goal!
• Elijah McCoy, who was chosen as a thank you to everyone when we reached 1000 backers!
• Santos-Dumont, who was chosen when we hit the $106,000 stretch goal!
• Hertha Ayrton, who was chosen when we hit the $120,000 stretch goal!
• Ferdinand von Zeppelin, who was chosen when we hit the $135,000 stretch goal!
We are now locking the roster at 16 total inventors!
Check out the Kickstarter here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/66958057/steampunk-rall...
- [+] Dice rolls