CLOSED - [US/CAN] Stuff from Poland auction: 7 days of Westerplatte, Letnisko, K2, Strajk, 303, 111 (multiple copies)
- Bartosz Trzaskowski
Disclaimer 1: please, read the rules carefully since this auction has not your usual set of rules.Recommend
Disclaimer 2: my current stay in the US will be short (6 days days), which makes things a bit hard. So to make this auction possible, I have to start it before I arrive in US and receive the payment in the 4-day window before I leave the US. In the highly unlikely event something goes wrong on the border, I will refund each and everyone the full amount. Still, worry not and if you do, don't hesitate to check my perfect rating at bgg marketplace or ebay (user=b_trzask).
I'm oferring multiple brand new copies (in shrink) of a number great Polish games, which are difficult to find in the US.
- 7 Days of Westerplatte, 1st (only) edition, multilingual (Polish, English). The game itself is language independent. 2 copies.
- Letnisko, 1st (only) edition, multilingual (Polish, English). The game itself is language independent. 2 copies.
- K2, the newest, 4th edition, multilingual (Polish, English). The game itself is language independent. 2 copies.
- Strajk! Skok do wolności, 1st (only) edition, multilingual (Polish, English). 2 copies.
- 303, 1st (only) edition, multilingual (Polish, English, Czech). The game itself is language independent. 2 copies.
- 111: Alarm dla Warszawy, 1st (only) edition, multilingual (Polish, English). The game itself is language independent. 2 copies.
For these items the following rules apply:
Bidding/Auctioning Details: (please read very carefully)
#1 Bids below the minimum price will be disregarded.
#2 All bids must be in whole $ amounts (no cents).
#3 (Taking Letnisko as example): There are TWO copies of the game but only one bidding item. The winners of the auction will be 2 INDIVIDUAL BIDDERS with the highest offers.
These are the only rules, so the usual auction rules (like: all bids must be higher than previous bids) do not apply here. For example such a scenario:
is perfectly legal and the winners are the 2 individuals with the highest bids: bidder4, and bidder8. If two or more bids are identical (like 4 and 7 in this example) the priority goes to the earlier bidder.
If someone BINs, other bidders can still bid below the BIN price. Obviously, there can be mutliple BINs (up to as many games are available).
Auction starts: now (11/12/2014)
Auction ends: 11/25/2014
#1 Shipping to US and Canada.
#2 Shipping is from US, AZ 85721. If you live in Canada be prepared for high shipping fees.
#3 I'm not charging anything extra for packaging and so on so you pay for the shipping exactly as much as I pay at the Post Office. I do combine shipping.
#4 I use USPS (unless you really have a good reason to use UPS/FedEx; try and convince me), any method you choose.
#5 Local pickups are welcome, but only at the Unversity of Arizona campus (everyday).
#1 I accept PayPal only (for shipped games). Paypal address will be provided after auction ends.
#2 Cash is acceptable, if local pickup.
#3 The payment has to be made between Tuesday, Nov 25th (auction end) and Saturday, Nov 29th. I will ship the the games between Monday (Dec 1st) and Wednesday (Dec 3rd).
#4 Games will be sold via BGG marketplace (so bgg will get its 3% commission), but only after I come back home. Sorry, I won't have time to do it during my stay.
- [+] Dice rolls