Boardgame Babylon's Clear the Shelves Auction #6 - CLOSED!
- E.R. Burgess(Sheylon)United States
Some people do Spring Cleaning. I always feel like cleaning up before the holidays. So, let's clear the shelves in hopes that Santa will be filling them with new Spiel 2014 releases...Recommend
Some rules here:
1. To make it easier on myself (hey, who else will do that?), there is a simple MINIMUM BID of $2 to get things started. I have not set Buy It Now prices but if you contact me off-list, I reserve the right to remove items and sell them at BIN offers through the BGG Marketplace that are to my liking. It's good to be king.
2. Please keep the bids in $1.00 increments. Please just post a comment on the item with your bid.
3. The buyer will need to pay shipping charges. I use USPS for US orders. Int'l bidders are fine. Shipping charges will be quoted afterward and are based on sending from ZIP CODE 91741. Please don't ask me to calculate shipping unless it's a big bunch of games. Just estimate from that ZIP and the relative size of the box. I will gladly combine shipping for multiple item purchases.
LOCAL SOCAL FOLKS CAN ARRANGE FOR PICKUP AT THE ORANGE COUNTY BOARD GAMER DUCK CLUB day on December 14th (you can pickup even if you missed the RSVP - it'll be okay) OR through the Gamerati LA Mule network (we'll find a way). We will need to arrange payment ahead of time and just do pickup/mule-ing.
4. To discourage the annoyance of sniping, I will end the auctions sometime Sunday, December 7th. I can edit text, too, and you can drop your bid if you don't like what I change - no harm, no foul.
5. Not really looking for trades but if you see something on the list and want to PM me privately, I might yank it to trade with you if there aren't already some bids on it.
6. Once the auction ends, I'll set things up through the BGG marketplace so that BGG gets their fair cut. Paypal is okay but for Int'l payments, please plan to add a couple of bucks to cover the associated costs ($2 for US PayPal, $4 for International).
7. PLEASE do not PayPal me immediately after the auction! Please wait for me to set up a listing on the BGG Marketplace especially for the sale so BGG gets their due. Last time, it was harder to get things together because people starting paying me early. I appreciate the quick payments but it was hard to keep everything together.
Thanks and happy bidding!
- [+] Dice rolls