*** CLOSED *** Get St. Petersburg, 2e, among others, for Christmas
- Scott Kovatch(skovatch)United States
Thanks to all who bid and bought! I'll send out confirmations shortly.Recommend
Here are the details. If you have bought from my auctions in the past, nothing has really changed, but if I do change anything it will be in bold text.
1. All games have a minimum bid. I don't believe in "soft reserves" - the starting bid is the lowest price I'll take for the game.
2. All bids must be in whole dollars.
3. International buyers are welcome, but it will likely be expensive and at your own risk. The buyer will pay for the actual cost of shipping.
Shipping for the first item is $5, with a $1 discount for each additional item.
Games will be shipped via Priority Mail Flat Rate, using Medium Box or Regional Rate A/B, whichever is cheaper. This includes delivery confirmation to protect all concerned parties. If possible, I will combine shipping, and may use UPS if it's cheaper. Of course, none of this applies to local pickup, which is free, and always appreciated.
The local pickup zone is the SF East Bay Tri-Valley, west to Castro Valley, north to Danville (roughly) and south to Fremont.
4. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
5. This auction will run until sometime in the afternoon of Sunday, Dec. 21. I have a set end time for the listings, but I want to discourage sniping.
6. I am not accepting trade offers on these items -- I need to reclaim the space.
Please feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions!
I am going away for the holiday on Monday, 12/22, so if you BIN or win you will need to pay quickly so I can ship Monday morning. Otherwise you'll have to wait until I get back on Jan. 2!
- [+] Dice rolls