Solo Fields of Arle End-Game Pictures
Additionally, you need not score 110+ or even 50+ to post here. I am likely to be trying out various options - trying to get lots of fields, animals, buildings, or clothing tiles, and I hope to post some of the results even if they turn out to be less than spectacular!
This GeekList was inspired by The Quest for 30 (and Beyond): Solo Glass Road End-Game Pictures. I have a couple of items on his list and hope to continue posting there some as well. The guidelines for posting on this GeekList are (approximately):
- Please include a picture of your Home Board and Barn.
- A picture of your end-of-game main game board (what you did not build and what tools you upgraded) may also be interesting.
- Please include your final score (feel free to itemize your score if you desire).
- Try your best to keep shots consistent with others posts.
- Try to use a nice level overhead shot and make it take up the full frame.
- A description of game play or strategy is optional (I will try to do this in a comment).
- [+] Dice rolls