Games Played at GASP Games Day - February 21st, 2015
- Don McCalmon(ismar2)United States
• January - cancelled without a replacement
• February 21st - Springdale United Presbyterian Church
• March 21st - Springdale United Presbyterian Church
• April - Location and date TBD
• May - Location and date TBD
• June - Location and date TBD
• July - Location and date TBD
• August - Location and date TBD
• September - Location and date TBD
• October - Location and date TBD
• November - Location and date TBD
• December - Location and date TBD
The address for the church is located at the bottom of the post.
Game Days run from 10am till 11pm, and are open to everyone. There is a small fee per person ($5) to attend Games Day, to cover the cost of the rental hall. This fee is waived for all first-time attendees. The fee will be collected when you arrive, and will grant access to all the games contributed by our members, for use that day. We will be holding off taking any new yearly payments, but those that did pay will be honored.
Speaking of games, there are always a multitude of board, card, role-playing, and miniature games being played on any given Game Day, but a few events are near constants.
• Our Multi-Player Magic League runs each Game Day, starting around 11am. It’s a league that runs Jan-Oct. There is a second league starting at 4:30PM with modified rules and decks, please read the forum post for more information.
• Several RPG campaigns are also run each Game Day, including our "One-Shot Saturdays", stand-alone adventures run by various GMs each month.
• There are several miniature games that regularly appear at each Game Day. These vary each month, but some examples are X-Wing, Lord of the Rings, Firestorm Armada, Dystopian Wars, Axis and Allies: War at Sea & Angels 20, BattleTech, AT-43, Infinity, and others.
• Don’t forget our extensive board game contingent. You can always find players for a board game, whether you bring your own or try out one of the many titles our BGers own and bring each month to our Games Library.
We ask that everyone attending our Game Days brings something along as a snack and/or drink, for the community to share in. The facility has a full kitchen, so items that need refrigerated are OK. Most people bring some soda, chips, cookies, veggie tray, etc. This helps everyone have a good time without worrying about snacks or drinks.
See you at Games Day!
Springdale United Presbyterian Church
859 Pittsburgh Street
Springdale, PA 15144
Visit www.gaspgamer.com for more information.
This Geeklist is for the games that were played at our latest Games Day.
- [+] Dice rolls