grafpoo's pricier attic
- john guthrie(grafpoo)United States
i'm running two consecutive auctions, probably one of my dumber ideas. but i wanted to have two types of auctions, one for stuff that's really just taking up space (see grafpoo's bargain basment - everything 5/10/15/20 (BIN)) and one for stuff that i consider a little, er, better, let's say (this auction).Recommend
shipping can be combined for both auctions. they both will end at the same time (see rules below)
0) auction ends monday, march 23, 2015, some time after 5 pm EDT. note that usually i am happy to ship BIN games early, just let me know you're done.
1) BGG commission will be paid, by me
2) most, if not all, games have a BIN, bids in whole dollar amounts. if you make a BIN purchase and want me to send it right away, let me know.
3) if a game lists a minimum bid. i am very likely to not accept anything below that, but you are also very welcome to try.
4) i'll ship worldwide.
5) i send USPS priority. for most games, this is the best deal, as i use USPS.com, which discounts the postage, and lets me ship same day or next day. if you buy in bulk i am happy to go the parcel post route, or UPS or Fedex if there's a marked difference in shipping cost
5.5) local pickup is fine too
6) buyer also responsible any insurance - just let me know if you want it. tracking is included with all USPS packages these days
7) payment preference for paypal, but i am willing to consider other payment methods if it matters to you.
8) if i think of something else, i'll add it here. hopefully i've covered all concerns
NOTE: calendale's $1 bids force my first edit, sigh. there's a de facto minimum bid somewhere around $5 less than the BIN price. but you're welcome to bid less than that
closed - thanks all
- [+] Dice rolls