Twenty-Eighth Monthly Wargame Flea - April 2015
- Chris Montgomery(cmontgo2)United States
IllinoisDear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
Welcome to the twenty-eighth monthly wargame flea!
--- Please thumb this list when you drop by. It helps me gauge how many people are viewing the list and whether it is worth my time to continue doing it. Thanks! ---
The goal of this monthly geeklist is to allow wargamers to reach an appropriate audience for their games. Sellers should reach a smaller but much more appropriate audience. Buyers should find a better, more concentrated selection.
If you are interested in this geeklist every month, be sure to subscribe to the Monthly WARGAME Flea Subscription Geeklist.
1. Buy, sell, auction, barter, trade all you like, but if money changes hands, sales should go through the BGG Marketplace. IMPORTANT! ---> Admins have asked that you post a link to your BGG Marketplace Item within your entry. For instructions, please see this page. Trades may be conducted through the trade feature of the website, at the traders' option (can help with some enforcement options later).
2. Honor your deals. If you agree to a deal, carry through with it.
3. If a game(s) is/are part of a purchase and shipping charges and/or shipping liability are not specifically agreed to otherwise, BUYER is responsible for shipping costs while SELLER is responsible for the condition of the item until it is received by the buyer. Sellers should package items appropriately before mailing and consider buying insurance - if the game arrives damaged, the Seller should make it right.
4. If a game(s) is/are part of a trade and shipping charges and/or shipping liability are not specifically agreed to otherwise, the SENDER is responsible for the shipping costs and the condition of the items until they are received by the recipient. Package items appropriately before mailing.
5. There is no moderator, enforcer, or policeman for deals - you decide how your items are exchanged.
6. Items posted MUST be wargames, wargame expansions, or wargame-related accessories.
7. Listing Geeklist auctions you are running is permitted, but the auction must be primarily an auction of wargames and wargame accessories. Please create a *single* entry for your auction that links to it. Alternatively, if you don't want to create a separate geeklist, you can list each wargame-related item as a separate entry, but understand that the flea will have much less traffic when the next month arrives.
Cheers! Game on!
Other Wargaming Related Lists (Join the Fun!) (added as the pages go up)
[url=]Wargames on Your Table Geeklist[/url]
[url=]VASSAL / Cyberboard / Skype Request List[/url]
Solitaire Games on Your Table Geeklist
[url=]Monthly GMT P500 Geeklist[/url]
[url=]Monthly GMT Reprint Geeklist[/url]
[url=]Monthly MMP P500 Geeklist[/url]
Other Gaming Related Lists
Wargamers Parts, Accessories, Extras Geeklist
BGG Wargamers Chain of Generosity
BGG European Wargamers Chain of Generosity
[url=]BGG (Regular) Flea Market[/url]
Wargamers Parts, Accessories, Extras List
Check out the new list: Have some components from a magazine or game you don't play anymore? Want to get those components into the hands of geeks who need them? Check out the Wargamers Parts, Accessories, Extras Geeklist. Find something for your games, request parts, or snap up other parts on offer.
- [+] Dice rolls