Meeply Feud May 2015 - Play to Win GeekGold!!
- Gene Moore(lwdgames)United States
Teach101) ran a monthly contest called "I am part of the Majority". It was well received (and a lot of fun, too!), but unfortunately the contest was discontinued. With Dwayne's permission, I am bringing it back, and re-theming it just a little. The format of the contest reminds me of the game show Family Feud, so...
On your marks... let's start... the Meeply Feud!
1. Entry fee is 1 GeekGold. Please tip the header above. If you don't want to play for prizes, you can play for fun instead by paying an entry fee of 1 thumb. You must tip at least 1 GeekGold before the entry deadline to be eligible for prizes.
2. Give one response for each of the GeekList entries below. Try to match your response with as many people as possible. You will get 1 point for each person who gives the same answer as you, including yourself. GeekMail your answers to me with the subject: Meeply Feud May 2015
3. Do not discuss answers. Do not post your answers on this GeekList until after it has ended!
4. Entry deadline is May 31st at Noon (Eastern time zone in the U.S.). After that, I will tally and post the results, and award the following prizes:
1st Place: 40% of all tipped
2nd Place: 20% of all tipped
3rd Place: 10% of all tipped
4th Place: 7% of all tipped
5th Place: 5% of all tipped
Tiebreaker: 3% of all tipped
Note: Any extra donations will automatically be added to the prizes.
5. You may enter more than once, however each additional entry must have all new responses that you have not entered before. Only your best scoring entry will be eligible for prizes. Each entry must include a 1 GeekGold tip to be eligible to win.
6. The game that is listed for each item in the GeekList is off-limits for that question.
7. I will enter a set of answers as well, however I will not be eligible to win. (I take a flat percentage of the tips instead.)
8. If you're ever unsure about how to interpret a question, remember that the goal of the game is to match your answers with as many people as possible. Interpret the question as you think others will interpret it.
9. The tiebreaker question will not factor into your overall score. If there is a tie among the top scores, the person with the closest answer to the tiebreaker value (without going over) breaks the tie. Also, the person who sets the tiebreaker value wins GeekGold, separate from any other winnings.
10. Please thumb the GeekList header and your favorite questions. I really appreciate it!
11. Subscribe to this thread if you want to be notified of future contests: Meeply Feud Subscription Thread
Good luck everyone!
The theme for May is COLOR.
- [+] Dice rolls