Kublacon 2015 no ship OR pay to have shipped auction CLOSED!
- Joel Gabelman(elmsley4)United States
While there's a wonderful math trade for Kublacon going on, I'm specifically interested in some games that are not on the math trade (18xx and some COIN games), so I thought I'd clear my shelf the old fashioned way.
Games will be available at Kublacon on Saturday afternoon. Payment can be done at event, or before.
1. All games will be listed with a minimum starting bid and most will have a soft reserve. My definition of soft reserve is that this is the minimum dollar figure that I can guarantee a sale. If the ending bid is below this figure, I may still sell it, but that will be a "game time decision".
2. All bids must be in whole dollars.
3. No ship event - however, if you REALLY want the game, feel free to bid and I'll ship too. Shipping is from 94121 and I'll ship the cheapest way possible, buyer to pay shipping.
4. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
5. International bidders are welcome to join, just remember that you will be paying the shipping.
6. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
7. This particular auction will run until sometime in the evening of Wednesday, May 20th, 2015. I have a set end time for the listings, but I want to discourage sniping.
- [+] Dice rolls