Charity Auction for Orion David Rhinehart - ENDED - THANKS to all bidders!
- Ian Allen(glookose)United States
A friend of mine and fellow gamer John RhinehartJohn RhinehartUnited States
Unfortunately, while appearing initially healthy, little Orion David Rhineheart has begun to suffer from the effects of something the family suspects (and is awaiting expensive genetic test results for) is Brittle Bone Disease.
He has suffered 15 breaks and fractures in his arms and legs and ribs over the last few months just from normal everyday activity. The family is dealing
with it the best they can, though it is a very traumatic experience for everyone involved.
These are good people, but the medical bills are piling up and becoming extremely burdensome on the family.
I am assisting John by running an auction for him since I have run many auctions for myself in the past. All of these games are John selling off his personal collection to raise money to assist with the medical expenses.
Every purchase is going to a worthy cause and all purchases will be appreciated.
For more details about Orion, the family has a donation website up at:
The rules for the auction are as follows:
- This auction will last until 9PM CST on the evening of Sunday June 7th.
To prevent sniping, any item that is bid upon during the last hour of the auction will extend the time out 1 more hour on that item. Any new bid from that point will extend the time out another hour. Only when an hour has gone past with no new bids since the last bid, will that item close.
- To bid, just state your offer below the item you want.
- You must bid in whole dollar amounts.
- Please pay no later than 3 days after I contact you at the end of the auction.
- The winner of each auction agrees to pay by Paypal ONLY.
- All items will go through the BGG marketplace and BGG will get their 3%.
- If you Buy It Now and are finished with the auction early, send me an email and I'll go ahead and I'll create your Marketplace entry as soon as I can, so that I can get your items shipped early.
Shipping: from Madison, AL 35758
- Buyer is responsible for actual shipping costs.
- I will use Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes as much as possible (average $12 for single games) but will always try to find the least expensive shipping rate for you.
- I will definitely do Combined Shipping for multiple wins to keep shipping costs down.
- Only shipping to US and Canada addresses - no other international shipping without prior arrangement.
- I should have all games packed up and shipped out within 3 days of receiving your payment.
- Thank you all for participating and Good Luck in the bidding!
- Geekmail BigJohnStudJohn RhinehartUnited States
- [+] Dice rolls