[Closed] Thinning a fellow geek's collection. US only, ends 6/4/15.
- Matthew Vines(mvines)United States
I'm helping a geek buddy thin out his collection a bit.RecommendJohn RufUnited States
The auctions will last until at least June 4th (Thursday), after mid day. To discourage sniping, no auction will end until at least 2 hours after the last bid was made.
USA buyers only please. Buyer pays all shipping fees. Shipping fees will be for the exact amount of postage necessary to send the item(s), plus a tracking number. I will use the cheapest of parcel post, or flat rate shipping by default, but will send the package any method requested within reason (USPS, UPS, FedEx) If requested. I will also add insurance by request, which will be added to the shipping cost. Local Pickup in Greater KC area at end of auction, or Springfield Metro area if you are willing to wait up to a month.
- To bid, just state your offer (or buy it now) below the item you want. If you use Buy it Now, the item will be closed.
- Your must bid in whole dollar amounts.
- "Buy it Now" (BIN) will be available regardless of bids.
- "Soft Reserve" Feel free to bid below any soft reserve values specified, but understand that the bid may not be accepted if that reserve is not met.
- All items will be run through the marketplace to give BGG it's rightful cut.
- Paypal payments only please.
- If you have any questions feel free to comment or Message me.
- I will do my best to communicate, move items through the marketplace, and get them in the mail to you as quickly as possible. The buyer is expected to do the same. If 36 hours (3)days pass without any notice from the buyer I reserve the right to revoke the bid, and offer the item to the next highest bidder. I am reasonable about this, and just a heads up that you will be out of contact until X date is sufficient. Communication is key.
All Edits will be made in Bold Italic Font.
- [+] Dice rolls