42nd Purge: How to get rid of games at cheap prices!
- Jayson MyersUnited States
I'll try to put a BIN for everything. I reserve the right to not sell if I don't want to (although 99.9999% of the time I will). Feel free to put offers on anything. I'll consider all offers.Recommend
I am not the quickest shipper, so if you need it tomorrow, this may not be the auction for you.
1. I am not going to include reserve on some games. I reserve the right to trade them or not sell them, but mostly I will sell them. If the ending bid is below this figure, I may still sell it, but that will be a "game time decision".
2. All bids must be in whole dollars.
3. Shipping is from 34711 and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via USPS. I will normally ship via a flat rate box unless what you combined purchase is too big. No local pickup.
4. I will attempt to combine shipping if you win multiple items. I don't have access to a ton of boxes, so I rely on the USPS flat rate boxes. If you purchase a lot of games, delivery may be delayed while I search for a box.
5. No international bidders.
6. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. Normally, I will choose the option to have one listing via BGG.
7. This particular auction will run until sometime in the evening of June 10, 2015. I have a set end time for the listings, but I want to discourage sniping. I do reserve the right to extend the auction until people are finished bidding. I am here for the top bid, so please beware.
8. I reserve the right to extend this auction if I deem necessary (sniping or higher bids).
9. Please beware that I have a life outside this auction and at times a response may be delayed until I can log in again. I normally log in daily, but a little patience is helpful. I assure everyone I will respond to every message and question. I am a slow shipper due to being able to ship about two packages a day. I also have some children and life gets in the way at times.
- [+] Dice rolls