BoardGameCo's A:Z Auctions May 2015: T-Z Ends Saturday 5/30
- BoardGameCo(alexsr)United States
The Short VersionRecommend
A) Auction ends Sat night, May 30th.
B) Shipping starts at $13 for a single game, $3 for each additional game.
C) There are soft reserves and BIN's.
D) Unfortunately there is no international shipping (except Toronto, see below)
**only in the CONUS sorry! For all others I can take $10 off the shipping cost**
A) At the BIN price, $100 combined BIN's gets you free shipping. (additional items in your order not BIN'd, would have a per item shipping cost.)
B) At the soft reserve price, $200 gets you free shipping. (additional items in your order under the soft reserve, would have a per item shipping cost.)
The Fine Print
1) Removing Bids: If you make a bid at or above the Soft Reserve, and you want to retract it, you MUST notify me that you wish to do so, and I almost always allow it. If you bid and then retract it without notifying me, we will invoice you and attempt to enforce it through BGG.
2) Editing Bids: When you edit a bid, I don't get a notification. If you want to raise your bid, or in any way alter a bid, please post it as a new comment, rather then editing the first one. This is simply to ensure I properly hold onto the game for you (bids under the soft reserve, I don't hold the item).
3) Soft Reserve: I'm generally pretty firm on the soft reserve but feel free to bid under, I do make exceptions on some items or based on what else you bought.
4) Sniping: Any items with bids in the last 12 hours when the auction ends, will be extended for 12 hours from that list bid. After that I'll be ending the item at my discretion.
5) Shipping Costs: Items will be $13 each, plus $3 per additional game. That being said, I generally make sense...so smaller/lighter items are priced accordingly when shipping. I do try to be fair but if you want to be safe, ask first.
6) Invoices: I usually send out invoices within 24 hours of auction close. If you can't pay right away, letting me know is appreciated.
7) Shipping: I usually ship within 48 hours of receiving payment, although in the first few days of the auction with so much to process, it can take a little longer. Feel free to check in if I haven't geekmailed you tracking in a few days.
8) Toronto Buyers: I do bring in games to Toronto on my bi-monthly visits. Please note, the shipping cost of $13 + $3 per item for domestic still applies; it's much more of a hassle bringing things across the border so I do have to charge that.
9) I reserve the right to change any soft reserve prices if not yet met, as well as the BIN price as long as it has not yet been bought. In addition, I reserve the right to withdraw any item from the auction at any point even after it's bought. I rarely if ever intentionally do this, but there have been times I had a game listed that I no longer had or trade/sell before someone bids, so that disclaimer is only for when I make an inventory mistake.
10) If an item doesn't have an edition listed and you want a particular edition...please ask. Items with no edition specifically listed that you were hoping for something else, I will accept returns, but can't cover return shipping.
New: Just that
Like New: You can barely tell the difference between this and a new game
Very Good: No obvious issues, you would trade or sell this without feeling anything needs to be "disclaimed".
Good: Small issues...a little component or box wear, missing non essential components (e.g. extra coin tokens or other non essentials).
Acceptable: Heavy wear or lots of box damage, but completely playable.
Poor: See notes...if there aren't notes...ask for them.
12) Miscellaneous: I'm open to most payment methods, gift cards may be acceptable (ask first), listings will go through the BGG marketplace so that BGG gets their cut.
Link to Auction 0-B
Link to Auction C-E
Link to Auction F-K
Link to Auction L-P
Link to Auction Q-S
Link to Auction T-Z
Metalist for auctions:
With best regards,
- [+] Dice rolls