PREPPING NEW AUCTION -- NOT LIVE YET
- Frank M.United States
upstate New York
Auctioning lots of great games that just don't get enough table time. From a smoke-free home and many only ever played "schizolo" by me. Presume the condition is opened and excellent, unless otherwise stated in the listing. RULE BOOK MAY HAVE UNDERLINES OR HIGHLIGHTS (no extra charge )Recommend
PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST SHIPPING ESTIMATES, I WILL NOT RESPOND. All weights have been listed with each game so you can make your estimate from zip code 12157, adding several ounces for packing materials. I will use Pirate Ship for lower rates, unless Flat Rate is best. (International bidders: read term #3 below.)
Here is the link for shipping prices via USPS, using Pirate Ship is often lower:
By bidding on the auction, you agree to these terms:
1) All bids in $1.00 increments. No reserves. Sales will be conducted through the BGG Marketplace.
2) Auction ends sometime between
3) I will ship worldwide via U.S. Postal Service, but will mark packages as "games," not "gifts." BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS, INCLUDING ANY TARRIFFS, FEES, DUTIES, etc. etc. It is the buyer's responsibility to know what these might be and plan accordingly. I will not research possible fees that may arise beyond price quoted.
4) When auction closes, I will list each win item in the market place with your user name in the comments as the winner. I will then send you the link Please follow the link for all items won, then check out so I can follow up with the shipping cost.
5) Payment via Paypal, bank check/money order, or local pickup in the Albany/Oneonta/Hamilton areas of NY. Personal checks must clear before shipping.
6) Sales not completed within one week will be cancelled and offered to the next bidder.
7) Just in case, I reserve the right to cancel any bids, including winning bids. (Every auction has one of "those guys." If that's you, please don't bid.)
Thanks for looking -- THANK YOU for buying!
- [+] Dice rolls