NYC Flea Market & Trade List
This list is for geeks who want to list an item for sale or trade for local pickup anywhere in the 5 boroughs. All board games, video games, rpgs, and really anything you want to sell here are welcome! Get your heavy (and light) games here and avoid the shipping!
* Please list one item per entry.
* It is recommended to mention what you would trade for or the asking price, and if you would only meet in specific boroughs or neighborhoods (e.g., "Brooklyn only" or "Manhattan midtown pickup only").
* Avoid unnecessary edits to minimize spam. If an item is pending sale/trade, add a comment to that item. Obviously, you should edit the entry to correct an error such as completeness or condition of the game.
* Once the transaction is complete, please delete your entry.
* Per request of BGG Admins, when SOLD, conduct all sales through the BGG Marketplace, even if you go with cash. For instructions, please see http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/geeklist_auction#toc4
* When TRADED, please use the BGG Trade Manager.
* For non-game items, you can use Outside the Scope of BGG.
* Items older than 3 months since being listed or 1 month since their last price change, will be deleted. (Please indicate the change when you make your edit.) You are free to re-post anything deleted, but please give a 1 month hiatus.
* Put a comment under games you are interested in, or geekmail the seller directly.
* Be sure to ask your seller to enter the sale / trade into BGG Marketplace / Trade Manager.
* If you are looking for specific games, list them in a comment under the Shut Up and Take My Money entry.
* It is recommended and easiest to subscribe to the full geeklist. You will be notified of all updates.
* You can also subscribe, then edit your subscription to get updates only on items, in which case you will miss any item and list comments, but will get a trigger for new and changed items. In this case, you might want to additionally subscribe to any specific items you want to keep an eye on.
Here is our previous flea market.
Thanks to the San Diego Flea Market and the bgg-wide Flea Market for their ideas and whose text I have copied directly in some cases (imitation being the most sincere form of flattery), with their permission.
- [+] Dice rolls