Essen 2016 collection of lists
and yours truly tried to collect as many Essen lists as possible. Seems like it is my turn again, so here we go.
While it is still early in the year, I would still like to ask for as much help as I can get to assemble as comprehensive a list as possible. So add your lists, add other people's lists, tell people whose lists you see about this one, etc. These collection lists can get impressively long if everyone helps.
A few requests: Add others' lists only when you know they are ok with it, and please do mention the user in the posting. Ideally, you add your own and spread the word. If you find your list on this one and are not happy about it, please let me know and I will remove it.
I will sort some lists to the front, namely those lists which aren't just personal watchlists, but lists which are useful for many people. You will see what I mean when these start pouring in. Or you can check previous years' lists here:
Essen 2015 collection of lists
Essen 2014 collection of lists
Essen 2013 collection of lists
Essen 2012 collection of lists
Essen 2011 - The list of lists
ESSEN 2010 - the list of lists
One more thing: I commented in a lot of geeklists to point to this one. Which means I get subscribed to many, many geeklists - more than I can personally handle. Therefore, I unsubscribe after a short while (after the lister has commented on my comment, thumbed it, or updated his/her list in any other way). So if you want to reach me, don't assume I can read through all the lists on a regular basis, but find me here or per geekmail.
Thanks everyone - enjoy the many different lists!
How to add a geeklist to a geeklist
1. Find out the ID of your geeklist. You can find it in the browser address line when you open your own list. Remember it, write it down, make a screenshot of the list and print that out, or simply keep the tab open for reference.
2. In this geeklist, click on "Add item".
3. Find the fourth column of what's opening then, and click on GeekList
4. Enter the aforementioned geeklist ID.
5. If you want, you can enter an image. For that, you will have to find out the ID of the image. Works roughly like 1. above.
6. Enter a description or whatever else you wish to tell us.
7. Click "Save".
8. Be happy.
Edit March 7th:
The one and onlyPeter Lind(Fake51)
has made an aggregate list of all the games on all the lists again, which he plans to update weekly. For those select few of us who might not find the time to go through every single list, this is a great overview of what are the most anticipated games in Essen this year.
You can find the document here.
- [+] Dice rolls