Phoenix, AZ Virtual Flea Market
Hope everyone is staying healthy!
I've created this geeklist to serve as a no-ship trade and sale marketplace for those of us in the nearby Phoenix area. The inspiration comes from the Seattle, WA Virtual Flea Market, Washington, DC Virtual Flea Market which were inspired by the Portland Virtual Flea Market(and I've taken and modified the header from there - so go there and leave a gg tip if you can).
Of course, folks who aren't local to Phoenix and the outlying area should feel free to make offers. You might even convince folks here in town to bundle stuff with other sellers to save on shipping.
Also check out: Phx, Want to Buy List. If you have a game you can't find here and want to get your hands on it, post it on the Phx, Want to Buy List and see if you can coax a seller to part with it.
Here is the deal for sellers:
1) Anyone relatively close to the Greater Phoenix Area should feel free to add to the list.
2) Please list one game per geeklist item, as that should help ding people's subscriptions. It's also okay to list a local geeklist auction.
3) Please include all pertinent info including price, condition, edition, location if it isn't on your flag (city and state), and (if available) a link to the BGG Marketplace listing. Feel free to add any other notes, trade desires, photos. Links can be embedded with [ geekurl=<url>]<text>[/geekurl] where <url> does not include the boardgamegeek.com site, so like [ geekurl=/geekmarket/product/798558]Link[/geekurl]
4) Please delete the item in this list when the item is sold/traded.
5) If you strike a deal, please use the marketplace so BGG gets their rightful share.
6) To keep the list fresh, I'll come through and delete items that haven't sold after 4 months. They can be relisted if there's a significant incentivizing change to the item (like price drop or addition of sweeteners)
7) Please list board and card games only, as a general rule.
We are testing the waters and removing this restriction:
8) Please limit the number of games you list at one time to 10. If you have more than that to sell, pick your best 10, and feel free to say that you have more available.
If you have any suggestions or comments or GM me.
P.S. Unless anyone sees anything different, let's just keep this as a permanent list. Please make sure to delete any dead items.
- [+] Dice rolls