CLOSED Auction: Violated my Game Limit, Please help! Ends May 15th US Shipping Only
- Matthew Kokaly(mtkokaly)United States
Thanks for looking and bidding. I will begin setting up Marketplace entries and sending them out soon!
Well, too many games so I need to sell some. Tried my best to price fairly, some of the OOP and bundles are the hardest ones to figure out. Note, some of these games are heavy and/or in big boxes. Please be informed on the box size and weights from BBG database/Amazon and be prepared for any shipping costs. Better yet, ask me for a quote if you are concerned.
I will ship any BINs through May 6th and possibly into May 7th depending when payment arrives. Then I will be out of town and as a result I can't ship any early BINS after May 6th until the auction closes on 5/15 when I get back home. Auction will end on May 15th at 8pm Pacific time. I will extend bidding for 30 minutes in cases where bids placed within the last 2 hours.
1. All games will be listed with a minimum starting bid and have BINs. I tried to keep BIN prices close to the recent sales on BGG and OLGS.
2. All bids must be in whole dollars
3. Shipping is from 98115 and will be paid by the winner. I will ship via USPS except in extreme cases. Local pickup in the Seattle area is also welcome and encouraged
4. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
5. I am willing to have a discussion about a bulk discount in cases where someone is using BIN for at least 3 items and where the total cost exceeds $150.
6. US shipping only I'm afraid. Local Pickup is available for free!
7. All transactions will be done via Paypal except local (cash preferred) and all must go through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I prefer cash.
8. This particular auction will run until May 15th at 8pm Pacific time , with a single 30 minute extension for bids placed within 2 hours of closing.
9. No arguing with other people on bidding by a dollar increment, sniping accusations, etc. It discourages good bidders and if it happens I reserve the right to pull the item if I feel it will affect the sale.
10. Have fun!
Prompt payment is appreciated given the number of games.
- [+] Dice rolls