Auction Closed ***Wargames Auction*** A lot of Classic Games (Ends May 8th)
- marshall goerg(msgoerg)
I have a few War Games that I need to sell.
All of the games are only partially punched and have not been played. These were my dad's games.
1. All bids must be in whole dollars.
2. Shipping is from 77401(Houston, TX) and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via whatever method you request.
3. Local pick up is fine with me.
4. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
5. If you win two items, I will reduce the combined price 10%.
5. International bidders are welcome to join, just remember that you will be paying the shipping.
6. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
7. This particular auction will run until sometime in the evening of May 8th, 2016. I have a set end time for the listings, but I want to discourage sniping.
1. Blood and Iron (The Franco~Prussian War of 1870)
2. Barbarossa (Game of the Russo~German War 1941-45)
3. Chickamauga (The Confederacy's Last Hope!)
4. Tannenberg (The Opening Guns, August 1914)
5. France 1944 (The Allied Crusade in Europe)
6. Russian Front (War in the East 1941-44)
Thank you for looking!
- [+] Dice rolls