The Great Shelf Clearing of 2016 (NSW, Australia)
- Day Life
I am looking to clear my current bookcase to make room for new games!
I'm a bit of an avid collector and have some serious "over-buying" problems that I'm trying to deal with. Many of these games are unplayed or only played once due to either being bought after playing them at my game group and then we continued to use the game groups copies or because I simply bought more games than I could play in a given time period before buying new ones or because the game simply did not gel with me or my game mates and we never played it again.
So I'm going to cull a section of my collection and whittle it down to make more room for newer titles. I am trying a new restriction where I limit myself to the shelf space available to curtail spending. I have a bad case of the "buy everything" addiction that I really need to get a handle on it! The idea is that now the shelves are full, I need to sell or give something away to buy a new game.
I'll be listing for Auction a number of games, highest bidder takes all!!Please Read
Important Info about Auction
• I reserve the right to refuse the sale for any particular reason.
• All games are in mint condition unless stated otherwise. I religiously sleeve, pack and bag, so even well used games are "practically" store bought new. Also the entire point of this Auction is to get rid of games I never play, so most have not been played at all or only played once or twice.
• I live in Sydney Australia on the Northern Beaches. Anyone may pick up their lots from my house, but I will mail to anywhere in the world. All postage costs will be passed onto the buyer. I'll not be estimating postage or taking any profits from postage, you will be charged the exact postage cost it took to send it. I always put the postage recite in the box with the game so you can be assured I am passing on the exact cost. The minimum post option I will send is the lowest cost that has a tracking number.
• Anyone may contact me directly via PM if they wish to make a buy out bid to avoid the chance of missing out on a lot. Remember the entire point of an auction is for demand to drive up the price, so if you wish to buy out please make a serious bid (not like 5 bucks more than the current bid).
• All bids to be in multiples of $5 and the currency will be in AUD. A quick estimate of currency exchange can be found here if there are any international buyers (google currency exchange)
• Items in collections are to be kept together as a single lot. If they do not sell, I may make a new auction with everything split up. Do not message me asking for a single expansion listed in a collection. I would prefer to keep them together at this time.
• Payment will be taken through Direct Bank to Bank Transfer. I will if I "have to" take paypal, but the 3.2% PayPal fee will be passed on to you.
- [+] Dice rolls