Closed! SAVE My Collection Auction!
- John Gulla(johnag68)United States
My family and I are moving shortly, and I need to rid myself of many games that I have currently in the storage unit that will not fit into our new home, no matter how hard I try (or beg).
I have struck a bargain with my wife that, assuming I can get the collection down to a manageable size, she will allow a full wall of shelving, floor to ceiling, full of games for my collection. While this is a wonderful thing, I still have too many -- even with an 8 ft wall of shelving, at max capacity. So, here we are.
The thing is: my wife is smart. Realizing the above, she has tasked me with selling the overflow of games in order to pay for the shelving, which wont be cheap! (Otherwise, we could not afford it, considering the many other costs of purchasing a home.). Since all games kept must be on a shelf, I'm in a bit of a pickle.
So, in order to save my collection, I need to practice some creative addition by subtraction-- pronto.
Here's where this great community comes in: I have some good games here, and I will price them as reasonably as I can manage, with the hopes that I will raise enough money to buy some Ikea Kallax shelves that will fit as many games as possible. The higher my total for purchasing shelving, the more games I'll be able to save!
So, please, have a kind heart and bid on some of these for me. Please? ...Please?!
Here are the rules, via the "short, short version":
1. All sales will go through BGG marketplace and BGG will see their 3%, as always. Transactions must be done via paypal (or cash if in person) and payment made within 48 hours of the auction end.
2. Buyer pays shipping costs, typically through USPS and using flat rate boxes, when it applies (which is a lot of the time since I'm located in Miami). Other arrangements for shipping, including combined orders, can be made, but must be agreed to ahead of time via Geekmail and not after the sale.
3. Minimum bids are posted and are exactly that: minimum bids. Please do not bid lower, as these bids will be ignored. All other bids must increase in amount by at least $1 over the previous bid. (If you want to explore a multi-game purchase deal, feel free to contact me via geekmail).
4. Open to the US Only. Sorry, but I wont have the time to put into worldwide shipping for now.
5. Auction will end on July 6th, 2016 at a time of my choosing, sometime after 5pm but before 12 midnight, in order to prevent snipers.
6. Please be respectful and keep negative comments to yourself (if you don't like something or its price, simply don't bid and move along.)
7. No trades this time. It's cash or bust, due to the above.
- [+] Dice rolls