The Essen 2016 no-shipping auction list. Post your own items for sale!
1. Sell your item through BGG so it receives the 3% commission (this can be done as one listing after the sales have been completed ).
2.a. Auctions have a starting price, the lowest number that users may bid.
2.b. Your starting price can be expressed as a "reserve":
a SOFT reserve = will certainly sell at that price, might sell below it
a HARD reserve = won't sell for less then this price [in essence the same as the starting price]
2.c. You can only add a Buy-it-Now price [= the number at which the bidding immediately ends], when you have provided a lower starting price or a soft/hard reserve.
3. You may post it in any currency you wish, but Euros are recommended.
4. You must state in the item description when you'll be available in Essen to deliver the game.
5. Behave and act like the decent folk we all are.
6. If in doubt, refer to rule 5.
7. Games will be listed in the order in which they are posted. Once a sale has been agreed, please
strikethroughthe initial item posting, but do not delete it!. Near to Essen, I'll reorder the games alphabetically to help people find the games they've bid on.
8. Please list the condition, language and where relevant, the edition of the game.
9. Add an end date to your sales. So the buyers know when it is the limit of bidding on it. ( This is mainly to let them know when you finished packing for essen )
9a. If you don't like snipers than do this when you create an auction: The end date for the auction is on a specific day at a random time.
9b. Don't choose an end date too close to the beginning of the fair, as some people start their journey early and do not have Internet connection while traveling. Dates later that Friday October 7th should be avoided.
10. Only put up the items for sale, meaning no geeklists to other auctions. I don't want buyers to search through a maze of lists to find a specific item.
11. Can't get your game sold? Maybe someone missed it and is asking for it here: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/211886/essen-2016-hunt-2n...
12. Bid with full euro's, not with cents. Don't be that guy.
13. Meeting point: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/2712430/badpritt
1 page list:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63798298/Essen_2016_auct... thx to Pierre VIAU
- [+] Dice rolls