Fall Granite Game Summit 2016 No Ship Math Trade - Nashua, NH
- Dan CristelliUnited States
To participate in this Math Trade you MUST be an attendee of Granite Game Summit (http://www.granitegamesummit.com/), and be able to be present during the trade execution at 3pm on Saturday, October 22nd.
- Submissions close: Sunday, September 25, 2016, 9:00 PM EDT
- Wants due: Saturday, October 1, 2016, 9:00 PM EDT
- Results posted: As soon as I can after close
- Trade Execution: Saturday, October 22nd, 3:00pm at Granite Game Summit
Discussion Thread (to discuss issues related to this math trade): Fall Granite Game Summit 2016 No Ship Math Trade - Nashua, NH (Discussion)
Request List (to request items that you would like to see people list in the math trade): Fall Granite Game Summit 2016 No Ship Math Trade - Nashua, NH (Request List)
1. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/ is required for this event.
2. Board and card games, BGG-related items (including Geek Gold), and gaming accessories are allowed in this math trade.
3. Cash and gift cards are NOT allowed in this Math Trade.
4. You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of both the components and box, language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You must also inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. If you do not, the game is expected to be complete, in like-new condition and be the most recent English edition.
5. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown or you can manually insert the GAMEID using BGG formatting. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly. Do NOT list any item, using a Geek Link if that item is itself not included in the offering. The OLWLG will pick this up as an item that is being included. Similarly, if you are listing something which is a component, promo, or accessory of a game, list it either with its own BGG entry or using “Outside the Scope of BGG”. DO NOT LIST IT AS THE ITEM, IF YOU DO SO THE WANTLIST FOR THAT ITEM WILL BE BLANKED TO AVOID CONFUSION.
6. You are required to periodically check your entries for comments and respond to them appropriately. The OLWLG will let you know if any of your items have unanswered comments. If you need to add a comment which can in any way be construed as "lessening" the value or desirability of the game, you should instead edit the entry to blank it out and re-enter it. This also goes for edits of the main item. Any downgrades of an item after it has been posted will not be tolerated and may result in that item's want list being blanked by the moderator, at the moderator's discretion.
7. Only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. In the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, the trade will be re-run with the issue addressed.
8. No geekgold arbitrage. You may not put geekgold on the want list for your geekgold entry. Any occurrences of arbitrage in the end results will result in that user's entire wantlist for all entries to be removed.
9. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ENTERING INTO THIS MATH TRADE IS A COMMITMENT TO TRADE THE ITEMS THAT YOU ARE INDICATING YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE FOR YOUR ITEM. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DOUBLE CHECK DUPLICATE PROTECTION AND CHECK BOXES. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO TRADE ONE OF YOUR ITEMS FOR ANOTHER ITEM, DO NOT INCLUDE IT IN YOUR WANTLIST. THE RESULTS ONCE POSTED ARE BINDING.
10. If circumstances arise that prevent you from being present at the trade execution time, you can have a proxy execute your trades for you, or you are responsible for any shipping costs and logistics for your trades. Please do not enter this trade if you are not 100% certain that you will be an attendee of Granite Game Summit.
TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection will be used
Math_Trades http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades- If you're new to math trades, follow this link to learn the ropes.
Math Trades for Dummies http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/287152/math-trades-for-d...- Another good intro.
Math Trade FAQ for Newbies https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/181401/math-trade-faq-new... - A great set of answers to common questions
OLWLG http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG- Read here for help using the On-Line Want List Generator to submit your want list.
Math Trade Video Tutorials http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/568078/math-trade-video-...
Rahdo Runs Through Math Trades video http://www.boardgamegeek.com/video/32552/outside-the-scope-o...
Make sure to drop by the discussion thread if you have any questions. Math trades might look a bit complicated at first, but they're really easy and fun once you get the hang of them.
Good luck and happy trading!
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, September 25, 2016, 9:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Saturday, October 1, 2016, 9:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls