The Alphabet Board Game Challenge - 2017 Edition
This year cinderbike has graciously allowed me to host this semi-official challenge GeekList for 2017.
- This challenge is for games played from January 1st - December 31st.
- Combining with other challenges (overlapping plays) is allowed for the regular challenge.
- Base games and their expansions count as a single play.
- Solo plays are allowed.
- Digital plays are allowed.
Hardcore Challenge Rules (Optional)
- Plays cannot overlap with other challenges
- Games must be played in alphabetical order (e.g. play #1 must start with 'A', play #2 'B' and so on for all 26 plays)
- Double (or triple) the challenge (52, 78 plays, or more)
- Challenge must be completed in a shorter time span (6 months, 26 days, etc.)
- Feel free to add your own variants.
... And above all, have fun! Have LOTS of fun!
There is a microbadge available for purchase:
As well as one for those who complete the challenge. Please PM me when you finish as these will be admin-awarded:
Want a more difficult / deeper challenge? Combine it with other challenges:
*will update at a less groggy time*
- [+] Dice rolls