Need money for Kickstarter Auction - US Only - Closed
- Justin DavisUnited States
All items that had bids on them prior to 9:00pm EST will close as per the rules . I'm leaving the auction open for the items that have had NO bids on them for a bit more. I didn't get a lot of action on most of my stuff, so I think that this is a good compromise that won't punish the great people who bid on my stuff originally, but also allow a bit more time for more people to find this auction. The new final date for items that were NOT bid on prior to 9pm EST today is Tuesday, 4 April at 8:00pmRecommend
Need some money for Kickstarter and have games that just aren't getting played. Help find a good home for these games.
Unless otherwise specified, each game is in great shape, with maybe slight shelf wear on the box itself.
- All games have a starting bid listed. Additional bids should be in $1 increments. If multiple high bids come in at the same amount for a game (it happens occasionally because of timing issues), the first of these bids listed for that game will be the current high bidder. You can retract a bid any time before the end of the auction...just edit your post, strike-out your bid and leave a message that you are retracting your bid.
- There is a possibility that a game up for auction could get sold before the end of the auction. This can happen for a variety of reasons, but should be very rare. If it does happen, I'll notate the item clearly and notify the current highest bidder.
- US Only. I will ship via the cheapest method available, whether it is FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Really small games I can ship via 1st Class Mail in a bubble envelope upon request. You will only be charged what I am charged (including any supplies if applicable). NOTE: If you want insurance, let me know at the time that you get word that you won the auction. Otherwise, I will not purchase insurance.
- If you live in Pittsburgh, we can arrange a local pickup.
- International shipping is not available for this auction.
- The final transaction will be made through BGG so that they get their cut. Payment will be made through PayPal.
- This auction has a variable end date. Once we reach 8:00pm EST on Tuesday, April 4, any item that does not have any activity for the next hour will be closed, and the winner notified. If another bid appears on an item, the hour timer starts over for that item. The earliest an item will close will be Tuesday, 4 April 2017 at 9:00pm EST.
If you have any questions or concerns, comment to this auction, or send me a Geek mail. I will respond as quickly as I can.
- [+] Dice rolls