AUCTION IS CLOSED - GAMESGALORE’S 2017 BGG AUCTION #12 – ENDED APRIL 17th!!!
- Lyle RhodebeckUnited States
Thanks to all for your bids and congratulations to the winners! Billing notices are forthcoming through Geekmail. My next auction will be up and ready soon!!!
This is just a friendly reminder that this auction ends tonight! Thanks in advance for looking and for your bids. Good luck!!!!!
After a short break, here is Auction #12 for 2017! Lots of great deals and low minimums!!! Check out the details below:
The Auction - Specifics
1. This is a BGG Marketplace auction…all sales will be run through BGG in bulk so BGG receives its commission!
2. Auction Ends – Monday, April 17th
3. All buyers welcome…will ship worldwide
4. All bids must be in whole US dollar increments
5. All games will have a low minimum bid…no “reserves and no Buy It Now (BIN) prices
6. The auction will end on April 17th after there is no activity for a period of one hour past 8pm EDT that evening
7. If there is activity from 8pm to 9pm EDT that day, I will extend the auction by one hour
8. This will continue until an hour goes by with no activity, at which point the auction will end
Payments & Shipping
1. You will receive a billing notice from me regarding your auction winnings at the end of the auction
2. BGG gets its commission from a single “bulk bill” at the end of the auction. The winning bidders will receive a billing notice through GeekMail from me…the sales will NOT individually run through the BGG Marketplace
3. Payments will be through PayPal at the end of the auction
4. Payment is expected within three days of the close of the auction
5. Shipping will be through USPS Priority Mail or USPS International Mail
6. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs
7. Shipping will be from zip code 43021
8. I will combine games to get the best shipping prices
9. A 75 cent handling charge will be included (per order…not per game)
10. You are welcome to pick up your games locally (cash transaction is fine as well), if you want to save the shipping charges
That’s it! Good luck to everyone and thank you for your interest. Please feel free to contact me through BGG if you have any questions!
- [+] Dice rolls