Essen 2017 collection of lists
And so in good tradition of these awesome geeks
I'll take over and start this years collection of list.
To give it a quick start I'll quote HilkMAN regarding the details on how this list works:
While it is still early in the year, I would still like to ask for as much help as I can get to assemble as comprehensive a list as possible. So add your lists, add other people's lists, tell people whose lists you see about this one, etc. These collection lists can get impressively long if everyone helps.
A few requests:
- add others' lists only when you know they are ok with it, and please do mention the user in the posting.
- ideally, you add your own and spread the word.
- however, if you find your list on this one and are not happy about it, please let me know and I will remove it.
I will sort some lists to the top of the list, namely those lists which aren't just personal watchlists, but lists which are useful for many people. You will see what I mean when these start pouring in. Or you can check previous years' lists here:
Essen 2016 collection of lists
Essen 2015 collection of lists
Essen 2014 collection of lists
Essen 2013 collection of lists
How to add a geeklist to a geeklist
1. Find out the ID of your geeklist. You can find it in the browser address line when you open your own list. Remember it, write it down, make a screenshot of the list and print that out, or simply keep the tab open for reference.
2. In this geeklist, click on "Add item".
3. Find the fourth column of what's opening then, and click on GeekList
4. Enter the aforementioned geeklist ID.
5. If you want, you can enter an image. For that, you will have to find out the ID of the image. Works roughly like 1. above.
6. Enter a description or whatever else you wish to tell us.
7. Click "Save".
8. Be happy.
A final word (also borrowed from HilkMAN):
I've commented in a lot of geeklists to point the owner to this collection of lists. Which means I got subscribed to many, many geeklists - more than I can personally handle.
Therefore, I'll unsubscribe after a short while (after the lister has commented on my comment, thumbed it, or updated his/her list in any other way) as I'll assume the owner has read the comment and will act if she/he wishes to.
So if you want to reach me, don't assume I'll follow up on further comments on your list, but find me here or per geekmail.
Thanks everyone - enjoy the many different lists!
edit 18.08.2017: Aggregated hype list online
As for the last year PeterPeter Lind(Fake51)
has prepared his aggregated hype list again and made it available here http://plind.dk/downloads/essen2017.pdf
The aggregation list will show all the games from all lists sorted by the number of entries. It'll be updated on a weekly basis.
Thank you very much Peter, for your contribution again this year.
- [+] Dice rolls