BoardGameCo's No Reserve Auction, All Items Start At $1, Ends May 28th
- BoardGameCo(alexsr)United States
The Short VersionRecommend
A) Auction ends Sun night, May 28st 12 pm EST.
B) Shipping is $10.99 flat for a single game, and $15.99 for multiple games. Smaller items may be less, usually if it fits in a bubble mailer it will be $5.99
C) There are no soft reserves and BIN's.
D) Unfortunately there is no international shipping (except Toronto, see below)
The Fine Print
1) Removing Bids: If you make a bid and you want to retract it, you MUST notify me that you wish to do so, and I almost always allow it. If you bid and then retract it without notifying me, we will invoice you and attempt to enforce it through BGG.
2) Editing Bids: When you edit a bid, I don't get a notification. If you want to raise your bid, or in any way alter a bid, please post it as a new comment, rather then editing the first one.
3) Sniping: Any items with bids in the last hour when the auction ends, will be extended for 1 hour from that list bid. Each bid will extend for a full hour, if we hit Monday 7 am, I'll be ending the item at my discretion.
4) Shipping is $10.99 flat for a single game, and $15.99 for multiple games. Smaller items may be less, usually if it fits in a bubble mailer it will be $5.99
5) Invoices: I usually send out invoices within 24 hours of auction close. If you can't pay right away, letting me know is appreciated.
6) Shipping: I usually ship within 48 hours of receiving payment, although in the first few days of the auction with so much to process, it can take a little longer. Feel free to check in if I haven't geekmailed you tracking in a few days.
7) Toronto Buyers: I do bring in games to Toronto on my bi-monthly visits. Please note, the shipping cost for domestic still applies; it's much more of a hassle bringing things across the border so I do have to charge the same shipping amount despite being "local pickup".
8) I reserve the right to withdraw any item at any point. I rarely if ever intentionally do this, but there have been times I had a game listed that I no longer had or trade/sell before someone bids, so that disclaimer is only for when I make an inventory mistake or if it trades before I see the bid.
9) If an item doesn't have an edition listed and you want a particular edition...please ask. Items with no edition specifically listed that you were hoping for something else, I will accept returns, but can't cover return shipping.
New: Just that
Like New: You can barely tell the difference between this and a new game
Very Good: No obvious issues, you would trade or sell this without feeling anything needs to be "disclaimed".
Good: Small issues...a little component or box wear, missing non essential components (e.g. extra coin tokens or other non essentials).
Acceptable: Heavy wear or lots of box damage, but completely playable.
Poor: See notes...if there aren't notes...ask for them.
11) Miscellaneous: I'm open to most payment methods, gift cards may be acceptable (ask first), listings will go through the BGG marketplace so that BGG gets their cut.
Metalist for auctions:
With best regards,
- [+] Dice rolls