I need to sell games... to get more games...i have a problem CLOSED
- Antonio VargasUnited States
1. All games will be listed with a soft reserve. My definition of soft reserve is that this is the minimum dollar figure that I can guarantee a sale. If the ending bid is below this figure, I may still sell it, but that will be a "game time decision".Recommend
2. All bids must be in whole dollars.
3. Shipping is from 20815 and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via whatever method you request. If we (meaning me and the buyer) use USPS I will require Delivery Confirmation on the package. This is to protect both you and I so we can guarantee both that the games have been sent, and that you received them. Local pick up is fine with me.
4. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
5. Only shipping to US.
6. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
7. This particular auction will run until sometime in the evening of June 9th, 2017. I have a set end time for the listings, but I want to discourage sniping.
- [+] Dice rolls