CLOSED - Another crazy idea -"Auction" + "Trade"? Ends when people decide...US Only
- Brad ZepeckiUnited States
First off, no bids, no soft reserves, no bins.
I've decided to try yet another fun way to reduce the collection size and get people a bunch of games they want.
Here is how this will work:
1. Each day I will add one game to this geeklist.
2. If you would like to trade for all the games on this geeklist, just offer me 3 games from my want in trade list. ANY 3.
3. The first person to make a valid (games that are on my want in trade list and meet the condition criteria) 3 game offer will win all the games in this list. I will go by the BGG time stamp first and if for some crazy reason there is a tie, the one on top will win.
4. The condition of my games are good to excellent. Most are very good/excellent and the games offered must be in that range.
5. I will pay to ship my bundle of games to the winner, the winner will pay to ship my 3 to zip code 53045 (Southeast Wisconsin). Cheapest/slowest shipping is no problem.
6. Any questions just ask in the comments section or GM.
Local pickup is no problem.
I will make a donation to BGG of 3% of the estimated value of the games I ship out.
Auction will end when all games have been traded away.
Good luck everyone!
- [+] Dice rolls