Fifty fifth Monthly Wargame Flea - July 2017
- Alexander KünzleGermany
Chris Montgomery(cmontgo2)United States
IllinoisDear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
The goal of this monthly geeklist is to allow wargamers to reach an appropriate audience for their games. Sellers should reach a smaller but much more appropriate audience. Buyers should find a better, more concentrated selection.
If you are interested in this geeklist every month, be sure to subscribe to the Monthly WARGAME Flea Subscription Geeklist.
(I)Buy, sell, auction, barter, trade all you like, but if money changes hands, sales should go through the BGG Marketplace. IMPORTANT! ---> Admins have asked that you post a link to your BGG Marketplace Item within your entry. For instructions, please see this page.
(II)This is of course not required if you only want to trade your games. Trades may and should be conducted through the trade feature of the website, at the traders' option (can help with some enforcement options later).
2. Honor your deals. If you agree to a deal, carry through with it.
3. If a game(s) is/are part of a purchase and shipping charges and/or shipping liability are not specifically agreed to otherwise, BUYER is responsible for shipping costs while SELLER is responsible for the condition of the item until it is received by the buyer. Sellers should package items appropriately before mailing and consider buying insurance - if the game arrives damaged, the Seller should make it right.
4. If a game(s) is/are part of a trade and shipping charges and/or shipping liability are not specifically agreed to otherwise, the SENDER is responsible for the shipping costs and the condition of the items until they are received by the recipient. Package items appropriately before mailing.
5. There is no moderator, enforcer, or policeman for deals, me included - you decide how your items are exchanged and you bear the whole risk.
6. Items posted MUST be wargames, wargame expansions, or wargame-related accessories.
7. Listing Geeklist auctions you are running is permitted, but the auction must be primarily an auction of wargames and wargame accessories. Please create a *single* entry for your auction that links to it. Alternatively, if you don't want to create a separate geeklist, you can list each wargame-related item as a separate entry, but understand that the flea will have much less traffic when the next month arrives.
Have fun selling and buying !
Other Wargaming Related Subscription Lists (Join the Fun!)
Wargames on Your Table Subscription Thread
VASSAL / Cyberboard / Skype Request Subscription List
Solitaire Games on Your Table Subscription Thread
Monthly GMT P500 Subscription Thread
- [+] Dice rolls