Mass evacuation of games from my closet to your home auction! Ends July 12th (U.S. ONLY) AUCTION CLOSED!
- Luis Diaz(Lrdjr)United States
My closet is overflowing with games that will probably never get played in my lifetime. So, my pain is your joy! Anyway, here are the rules for this auction:
1. Auction will be from today until next Wednesday, July 12th and closing at an undisclosed time to prevent sniping. Don't be that guy.
2. All transactions will be done using PayPal and through the BGG Marketplace to ensure BGG gets their 3%.
3. I reserve the right to cancel any sale or remove any game from the auction.
4. All games are in good condition unless otherwise specified. Please feel free to GM me with any questions about the condition of any the games listed. Pics can be provided upon request.
5. Shipping will be paid by the winner and I'll be using USPS Priority Mail. It's just easier for me. If you prefer a different method then GM me and we can work something out.
6. I will send out games as soon as I receive payment. Once I do, please allow 5-7 days for me to send them out. If you use BIN and wish to check out sooner, GM me.
7. If I don't receive payment within 3 days of purchase then the sale will be considered null and void.
8. I will entertain any trade proposals. Send me a GM with details.
9. U.S. bidders only. Apologies, international gamers.
There will be minimum bids and BIN's available.
Please respect the minimum bids. If you propose anything lower than that it will not be acknowledged. Don't haggle me, please.
BIN's are there so take advantage of them.
If you have questions, please feel free to GM me.
Bid away, gamers. Bid away!
Removed Five Tribes from the auction. The wife demanded it not leave the collection. Apologies for those that bid on it.
Added Samurai and Evolution
Thank you to all those who participated. Stay tuned to your geekmail. I will be in touch.
- [+] Dice rolls