The Essen 2017 no-shipping auction list. Post your own items for sale!
- Carsten StürmerGermany
for running this list for three years in a row now. This contribution of yours has been highly appreciated.
Thank you for passing on the baton to me.
To keep the tradition I'll copy the rules from the last list:
1. Sell your item through BGG so it receives the 3% commission (this can be done as one listing after the sales have been completed ).
2.a. Auctions have a starting price, the lowest number that users may bid.
2.b. Your starting price can be expressed as a "reserve":
a SOFT reserve = will certainly sell at that price, might sell below it
a HARD reserve = won't sell for less then this price
2.c. You can only add a Buy-it-Now price [= the number at which the bidding immediately ends], when you have provided a lower starting price or a soft/hard reserve.
3. You may post your item in any currency you wish, but Euros are recommended.
4. You must state in the item description when you'll be available in Essen to deliver the game.
4.a. Suggested for handover is the Math Trade Meeting which will take place every day at 12:00 here: new MathTrade Meeting-Point
5. Behave and act like the decent folk we all are.
6. If in doubt, refer to rule 5.
7. Games will be listed in the order in which they are posted. Once a sale has been agreed, please
strikethroughthe initial item posting, but do not delete it!. Near to Essen, I'll reorder the games alphabetically to help people find the games they've bid on.
8. Please list the condition, language and where relevant, the edition of the game.
9. Add an end date to your sales. So the buyers know when it is the limit of bidding on it. (This is mainly to let them know when you finished packing for Essen).
9a. If you don't like snipers let your auctioned on a specific day but at a random time.
9b. Don't choose an end date too close to the beginning of the fair, as some people start their journey early and do not have Internet connection while traveling. Dates later then Friday, October 20th should be avoided.
10. Only put up the items for sale, meaning no geeklists to other auctions. I don't want buyers to search through a maze of lists to find a specific item.
11. Bid with full euro's, not with cents. Don't be that guy.
12. Can't get your game sold? Maybe someone missed it on this auction and is asking for it here: Essen 2017 The hunt for 2nd hand games
!!! UPDATE !!!
Updated link for Peyos list now including s separate aggregation of the list Essen 2017 The hunt for 2nd hand games
As announced in the forumPierre VIAU(Peyo61)
has created again an one page version of this years auction list which is available here:
This one pager is available with 4 different sortings and it easily allows to search through all items and to distinguish between base games & expansions.
Have fun with it.
Thank you Pierre for this very useful contribution.
- [+] Dice rolls