SPIEL'17 Most Wanted Games Tracker
copy of that list which had the games ordered in that way.
Now, the new Convention Preview Tool allows you to sort the items in many ways: by publisher, by title, by thumbs received, by the number of elephants contained in the box, by price, by the amount of green in the box cover - the Preview Tool has it all, and more. So, I do no longer need to create a copy to show the most popular games on the list.
However, my copies did have another benefit: they showed how popularity of the games changed over the weeks. This list is meant to do that for SPIEL'17. I'll do a daily check to see how often a game on the SPIEL'17 Convention Preview is marked as 'Must Have' and present that information here.
For each item on the SPIEL'17 Convention Preview, I'll show the following information for each day:
- The number of times that item has been marked as 'Must Have', 'Interested' or 'Undecided'.
- The number of thumbs that item has received.
- The position that the item occupies if you sort the list by the number of times the items have been marked as 'Must Have' (ties broken by number of times they have been marked as 'Interested')(this is the order in which this list is sorted.)
- The position that the item occupies if you sort the list by the number of times the items have been marked as 'Must Have' or 'Interested'.
- The position that the item occupies if you sort the list by number of thumbs each items has received.
If an item is on the preview more than once, I'll still include it only once in this list, with the highest value of 'Must Have'/'Interested' it has received, and the highest number of 'Thumbs' it has received. (So those two bits of information may come from different entries on the preview.)
Do you have any suggestions for this list? Should I handle games with multiple entries in a different way? Post updates less frequently? Order the list by thumbs instead? Please post in the comments - if there are a lot of requests for the same change, I'll see if I can make that change.
If you notice any errors in the data, please send me a GeekMail, and I'll attempt to correct things.
This Geeklist will generate a lot of subscription notices. If they are bothering you, can block this Geeklist from your subscriptions. Go to the buttons on the bottom of the header of this list, and click the little triangle next to 'Subscribe':
- [+] Dice rolls