Closed - Total Con Summer Sizzler September 10, 2017 No-Ship Auction List
- Will PlanteUnited States
This auction is now closed, please make sure to contact the folks who bought your games and arrange pick up details.
The Total Confusion Summer Sizzler 2017 is a one day gaming convention being held September 10, 2017, in Marlborough, MA.
BGG Guild: Total Confusion
First of all many thanks to Charlie F who's previous TotalCon auction was used to help create this one!
This GeekList is for anyone attending the Total Confusion Summer Sizzler who either wants to sell or buy a game through an auction. This list can include board games and board game accessories. This is an NO SHIP auction list, unless the seller says otherwise in their listing.
If you want to auction off a game, add it to list below by using the add item button, stating the condition and edition of the game, the hours you will be at the Summer Sizzler (so that morning people won't bid on games auctioned by evening people, and vice versa) and the minimum bid that you will accept. Important: Each auctioning user is individually responsible for paying BGG a commission of at least 3%, must be done through the BGG marketplace.
1. Games to be delivered and picked up at Total Confusion Summer Sizzler 2017 Marlborough MA, September 10.
2. Minimum bids vary by item.
3. Bid by using the comment button for that particular item. Subsequent bids are to be in whole dollar increments posted in comments below the items.
4. The auction will close on Friday, September 8th at 8pm.
5. Payment to be made in cash in person at Total Confusion or as otherwise arranged between the parties.
6. People putting items up for auction have the right to remove an item from the auction, for whatever reason (say, a sudden inability to make it to the event). But, for the sake of courtesy, please drop a note to at least the current winner if there is one.
7. Winning bidders should private-mail the auctioning user to discuss any logistics of pickup.
8. While bids are not binding, removing your bid without discussing it with the seller and other bidders is frowned upon.
There is also a Math Trade taking place at the Summer Sizzler. Please check out the following link for more information. Total Con Summer Sizzler September 10, 2017 No-Ship Math Trade List
The math trade is ending 5 days before the auction, so that you will have time to add any games to the auction that you don't trade.
Questions or Comments
Hope this is all clear and straight forward. If you have any questions please shoot me a geek mail.
- [+] Dice rolls