Tabletop Gamers Alliance's All-Day Quarterly (2017Q4) No-Shipping Auction [10/7/2017] - Natick, MA
- das ninjaUnited States
This GeekList is for attendees of Tabletop Gamers Alliance's 2017 Q4 All-Day Quarterly on October 7th, 2017 (at the Courtyard Marriott in Natick, MA) who want sell or buy games via auction. This list may include board games, board game accessories, and gaming/geeky paraphernalia.Recommend
Quarterly BGG Thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1844337/tabletop-gamers-all...
Quarterly Web Site: http://www.tabletopgamersalliance.com/q4/
General Rules and Guidelines:
- This is a "NO SHIPPING" auction . Unless otherwise offered by the seller in the listing, the assumption is that items will be delivered to buyers (or the buyer's proxy) at TGA's 2017 Q4 All-Day Quarterly (AKA the Quarterly) on October 7th, 2017 at the Courtyard Marriott in Natick, MA.
- Listings will possess a minimum bid value set by the seller.
- Bidders may open the bidding on a listing by commenting on the listing with a bid equal to or greater than the minimum bid value.
- Subsequent bids are to be in whole dollar increments posted in comments below the listings.
- Cash payment to the seller is expected upon delivery at the Quarterly, unless otherwise arranged and agreed upon by both the seller and buyer in advance of the Quarterly.
- Sellers have the right to remove their listing from the auction for any reason (e.g. the sudden inability to attend the Quarterly). Prior to removing the listing, the seller should inform the listing's current winner, if one exists, via GeekMail.
- After the auction closes, winning bidders should GeekMail the seller to discuss the logistics of delivery and finalizing the transaction.
- While bids are not binding, removing your bid without discussing it with the seller and other bidders is frowned upon.
- Some listings may include a "Buy-It-Now" or "BIN" value. Bidders may place a bid on a listing at its BIN value in order to trump all and any bids at lower values. This signals to everyone that the final bid on the listing has been placed after which the buyer and seller may begin discussing the logistics of delivery and finalizing the transaction.
- The auction will close on Monday October 2nd at 11:59PM
Seller Rules and Guidelines:
- To add a listing to this auction: add it to the list below stating all pertinent details of the item (condition, edition, etcetera), the time frame during which you will attend the Quarterly (for up-front logistics planning so that bidders will know whether or not their schedule coincides and can actually finalize the transaction), and the minimum bid value.
- Sellers are responsible for paying BGG a commission of at least 3% of the final sale price for each listing that results in a completed sale. Payment of commission to BGG is most easily facilitated via the BGG Marketplace.
- Listings that are not specifically board games should be listed as board game item #23953 (Outside the Scope of BGG) to make it apparent the listing is not for a board game or board game accessory in the BGG database.
- Sellers may optionally add a "Buy-It-Now" or "BIN" value to their listing.
- TGA reserves the right to remove any listings deemed unreasonable or inappropriate at our disgression.
If you have any questions about this GeekList auction, feel free to ask me directly via GeekMail.
- [+] Dice rolls