Meeply Feud September 2017 - Play to Win GeekGold!!
- Gene Moore(lwdgames)United States
Teach101) ran called "I am part of the Majority". The format of this contest is very similar to an American game show called Family Feud, so...
On your marks... let's start... the Meeply Feud!
1. Entry fee is 1 GeekGold. Please tip the header above. If you don't want to play for prizes, you can play for fun instead by paying an entry fee of 1 thumb. You must tip at least 1 GeekGold before the entry deadline to be eligible for prizes.
2. Give one response for each of the GeekList entries below. Try to match your response with as many people as possible. You will get 1 point for each person who gives the same answer as you, including yourself. GeekMail your answers to me with the subject: Meeply Feud September 2017
3. Do not discuss answers. Do not post your answers on this GeekList until after it has ended! Other comments on the GeekList items are allowed.
4. Entry deadline is September 30th at 6pm (Eastern time zone in the U.S.). After that, I will tally and post the results, and award the following prizes:
1st Place: 40% of all tipped
2nd Place: 20% of all tipped
3rd Place: 10% of all tipped
4th Place: 7% of all tipped
5th Place: 5% of all tipped
Tiebreaker: 3% of all tipped
Note: Any extra donations will automatically be added to the prizes.
5. You may enter more than once, however each additional entry must have all new responses that you have not entered before. Only your best scoring entry will be eligible for prizes. Each entry must include a 1 GeekGold tip to be eligible to win.
6. The game that is listed for each item in the GeekList is off-limits for that question.
7. I will enter a set of answers as well, however I will not be eligible to win. (I take a flat percentage of the tips instead.)
8. If you're ever unsure about how to interpret a question, remember that the goal of the game is to match your answers with as many people as possible. Interpret the question as you think others will interpret it.
9. The tiebreaker question will not factor into your overall score. If there is a tie among the top scores, the person with the closest answer to the tiebreaker value (without going over) breaks the tie. Also, the person who sets the tiebreaker value wins GeekGold, separate from any other winnings.
10. If the most popular answer to a Bullseye Question receives fewer than 10 responses, the question will revert to normal scoring (1 point per response).
11. Please thumb the GeekList header and your favorite questions. I really appreciate it!
12. Subscribe to this thread if you want to be notified of future contests: Meeply Feud Subscription Thread
13. The Meeply Feud now has a microbadge!
Good luck everyone!
The theme for September is FAME.
- [+] Dice rolls