Columbus and Central Ohio Virtual Flea Market
- Sean Turner(Saltone)United States
OhioCome on people! Donate! nothing in life is free!
I've created this geeklist to serve as a no-ship trade and sale marketplace for those of us in the nearby Columbus area. The inspiration comes from the Phoenix, Seattle,Washington DC which were inspired by the Portland Virtual Flea Market(and I've taken and modified the header from there - so go there and leave a gg tip if you can).
Of course, folks who aren't local to Columbus and the outlying area should feel free to make offers. You might even convince folks here in town to bundle stuff with other sellers to save on shipping.
Also I have added a Columbus, Want Buy list. If you have a game you can't find here and want to get your hands on it, post it on the newly created C'bus, Want to Buy List and see if you can coax a seller to part with it.
Here is the deal for sellers:
1) Anyone relatively close to the Greater Columbus Area should feel free to add to the list.
2) Please list one game per geeklist item, as that should help ding people's subscriptions. It's also okay to list a local geeklist auction.
3) Please include all pertinent info including price, condition, edition, location if it isn't on your flag (city and state), and (if available) a link to the BGG Marketplace listing. Feel free to add any other notes, trade desires, photos. Links can be embedded with [ geekurl=<url>]<text>[/geekurl] where <url> does not include the boardgamegeek.com site, so like [ geekurl=/geekmarket/product/798558]Link[/geekurl]
4) Please delete the item in this list when the item is sold/traded.
5) If you strike a deal, please use the marketplace so BGG gets their rightful share.
6) To keep the list fresh, I'll come through and delete items that haven't had any changes (price , sweetener, etc.) after 4 months. They can be relisted if there's a significant incentivizing change to the item (like price drop or addition of sweeteners)
7) Please list board and card games only, as a general rule.
If you have any suggestions or comments or GM me.
THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR AUCTION ITEMS!
- [+] Dice rolls