AUCTION IS CLOSED - GAMESGALORE’S 2017 BGG AUCTION #19 – ENDED TUESDAY, OCTOBER 24th!!!
- Lyle RhodebeckUnited States
The auction is now closed! Billing notices are forthcoming to the winning bidders. Thanks to all for looking and for bidding!!!!!
Well, I’m closing in on 20 auctions this year…I think I’ll make it. Here’s another auction with a number of unique games! Check out the minimum bids and Buy It Now prices and grab a few of the games at your convenience. Details of the auction follow:
The Auction - Specifics
1. This is a BGG Marketplace auction…all sales will be run through BGG in bulk so BGG receives its commission!
2. Auction Ends – Tuesday, October 24th
3. All buyers welcome…will ship worldwide
4. All bids must be in whole US dollar increments
5. All games will have a low minimum bid AND a Buy It Now (BIN) price…no “reserves”
6. The auction will end on October 24th after there is no activity for a period of one hour past 8pm EDT that evening
7. If there is activity from 8pm to 9pm EDT that day, the auction for that item will be extended by one hour
8. This will continue until an hour goes by with no activity on the item, at which point the auction will end
Payments & Shipping
1. You will receive a billing notice from me regarding your auction winnings at the end of the auction
2. BGG gets its commission from a single “bulk bill” at the end of the auction. The winning bidders will receive a billing notice through GeekMail from me…the sales will NOT individually run through the BGG Marketplace
3. Payments will be through PayPal at the end of the auction
4. Payment is expected within three days of the close of the auction
5. Shipping will be through USPS Priority Mail or USPS International Mail
6. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs
7. Shipping will be from zip code 43021
8. I will combine games to get the best shipping prices
9. A 75 cent handling charge will be included (per order…not per game)
10. You are welcome to pick up your games locally (in the Columbus, OH area) if you want to save the shipping and handling charges. We can make arrangements post-auction.
That’s it! Good luck to everyone and thank you for your interest. Please feel free to contact me through BGG if you have any questions!
- [+] Dice rolls