CLOSED The I Just Got Fired So All Games Must Go Auction. Ends 11/7. Shipping from Arlington, VA 22206.
- Derek Bradley(Pandakai)United States
I'm the guy with the "Credit Card Debt is Destroying My Soul" auctions. I sold off nearly my entire collection earlier this year in order to pay off my credit card debt, debt that had amassed by buying games I didn't actually have the budget for. The emotional toll of selling my entire collection was so great I just decided, "Screw it. I don't care about credit card debt. I'll pay the $75-100 monthly interest charges just for the pleasure of having my games back." (Yes, I have a problem.) So I went crazy and built my collection back up again. Now I'm in more debt than I was before, but I suppressed every guilty conscience whispers until last Thursday. Last Thursday I was fired. I'd been wanting to leave my job for a long time which did not please my boss so a month ago we had a heart-to-heart and came up with a plan to improve our working relationship which I was actually quite excited about--it was a game changer for me. And then suddenly I was blindsided yesterday. I have no idea why she changed her mind, but it doesn't matter now, what's done is done and I'm out of work with massive credit card debt and a wall full of games. Can't ignore those whispers anymore. The games have to go. Again. Maybe just maybe I'll learn my lesson this time. My track record certainly doesn't give me much cause for optimism. Anyway, enough of my story. I just want you to know how much I appreciate your bids.
1. BGG will get 3% commission as all sales will be processed through Geek Marketplace.
2. Seller (that's me) will pay Paypal fees with no surcharges or handling fees to the buyer.
3. Auction winner will pay shipping cost. Local pickup can be arranged, otherwise items will ship from 22206. International bids accepted, although not recommended. I will make an effort to ship as affordably as possible. See my seller feedback if you have any doubts.
4. Auction will tentatively end at 8 pm Eastern time on Tuesday, November 7th (my birthday), but an auction item will remain open after the closing time until 12 hours passes with no new bids. This prevents any and all sniping.
- [+] Dice rolls